The Shopping Container

Figured I would get around to the write up on this project. 3 shipping containers in  U with a high bay area in the backyard. Got the zoning permits yesterday and some other things need to happen before that such as demo on the shed and moving the hot tub. this project will also include a new fence. We have a 20" container in the backyard and I will try to snag some pictures of where it's going.

IMG-0947.JPG

IMG-0949.JPG

IMG-0951.JPG

1 hour ago, fiatslug87 said:

That's pretty small. :))

that dang caps button

1 hour ago, jeff351 said:

Looks like you are planning to park the van from A-Team in there? :))

I wish lol. that's a 3d model my dad got from the interweb of my older sisters chevy van she is living out of

• 3 weeks later...
  • Jesse J changed the title to The Shopping Container

Got the conex that is here already moved back about 15 feet so we have room to maneuver. we took the bottle jack dug a hole then put three inch pipe under then and gave it a tug with the tundra. worked a treat. also here's what the backyard looks like right now and a close approximation of where the shop is going. That shed is going and the hot tub is moving

IMG-1238.jpg

IMG-1239.jpg

well I am still young and have a couple years to break my back. the dirt in the backyard is pretty rocky so it was hard to dig a hole underneath the conex (brand name for shipping containers) 

Got the new hot tub position dug yesterday morning. 3 tons of gravel is coming tomorrow for there and the gate

On 4/25/2021 at 4:28 PM, Pete M said:

exercise is good for ya :D  

sure is! speaking of good exercise. Three tons (2 and about 3/4 yards) of gravel came today and I shoveled about a yard of it into the new hot tub position. all in about 20 minutes. and before your like oh the hot tub is going to be in the front yard the pink like is where the new fence line will be

IMG-1253.jpg