Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know this has been discussed before, but never a clear answer was givin. 

 

Will an XJ belt fit into an MJ? Quadratec sells a nice looking set of belts for an XJ. 

 

Has anybody put XJ belts in their truck with success? Without major modifications? 

 

Thanks for the help. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 70barracuda said:

I don't know about cherokee belts but these are pretty much a bolt in brand new replacement. All you gotta do is enlarge the bolt hole on the retractor. That's it. Fit perfectly behind all the trim and look great. 

https://www.seatbeltsplus.com/category/3-Point-Retractable-Seat-Belts.html


Do they ship in pairs or was it $79/ea side?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:


Do they ship in pairs or was it $79/ea side?

79 a side. I just paid 160 for a new black set. I guess pricey but for brand new and they work great I was very happy with them

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe the XJ bolts in to the MJ.  There were threads on CC that discussed this.  Something about where the XJ bolts to the B pillar.  They bolt down low to account for a 2 dr style XJ.  The MJ bolts higher up the B pillar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 8:47 PM, 70barracuda said:

I don't know about cherokee belts but these are pretty much a bolt in brand new replacement. All you gotta do is enlarge the bolt hole on the retractor. That's it. Fit perfectly behind all the trim and look great. 

https://www.seatbeltsplus.com/category/3-Point-Retractable-Seat-Belts.html

 

Ya I have seen these before, my only concern is if you change the belt color to grey the plastic stays black

 

 

22 hours ago, 87MJTIM said:

I don't believe the XJ bolts in to the MJ.  There were threads on CC that discussed this.  Something about where the XJ bolts to the B pillar.  They bolt down low to account for a 2 dr style XJ.  The MJ bolts higher up the B pillar. 

 

Ya I’ve seen a few threads. Some say no, some say yes lol. Just wanting to clear it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...