I jusy got a battery cable kit and started putting them in today. I could use some help identify things. I've got one cable going from the relay to the pdc but am unsure where the pdc is. I have a renix motor if rhat helps. Thank you 

12 minutes ago, jdog said:

Don't have one, you should have a cable from the battery to the starter relay

Ok thanks. I do have thay. I dk have a fuse it came with so maybe it goes to that?

Ok so I re did all my cables and I put them all in and put the battery in and now it won't start. I have power inside but won't start. I had to change the neagitve cable to a different part of the block but besides that everything is the same. What could be wrong ?

11 minutes ago, jdog said:

Double check that all the connections are on the starter relay

There's just one positive on the starter though ir are you talking about something else ?

28 minutes ago, jdog said:

the starter relay is on the fender near the battery, it should have 4 terminals and like 5 wires on one terminal

Oh ok. I know I put the alternator wire on there and the one from the positive terminal to it. There was a couple of other ones on there 2 but ill see tommrow if there's any loose ones.

21 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Awesome. What was the missing cable/ground you needed?

I just put in the fuse cable and I had one small wire on the distributor block that I missed