Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have a 1987 jeep xj wagoneer limited Needs a motor swap or a good rebuild because previous owner never got oil change done and blew head gasket It’s a jeep wagoneer almost impossible to find, I know what I have. Wyoming title Free of rust holes Debating if I wanna sell or not... If you shoot me a good offer shes yours Will not accept any lowball offers Will need to be towed 

 

to be fair it is an xj waggy and those aren't the most common:shaking:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jesse J said:

You could probably get it for like 100 bucks because the description says they are just going to donate it

Interesting. I need to button up my blue one and make my Ugly Truckling run and drive (and sell it) before buying an XJ. I'm still going back and forth between getting a 2 door XJ and trying to find a MT MJ. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Interesting. I need to button up my blue one and make my Ugly Truckling run and drive (and sell it) before buying an XJ. I'm still going back and forth between getting a 2 door XJ and trying to find a MT MJ. 

makes sense. I would find a 2dr personally. or an xj waggy I want one of those pretty bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jesse J said:

makes sense. I would find a 2dr personally. or an xj waggy I want one of those pretty bad. 

As of now, I am leaning towards the 2 door. Ya know, it would be pretty cool if you put an XJ Wagoneer front end on your truck and then put the woodgrain down the side of it. Then it would be a chick magnet for sure! Or something like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 89 MJ said:

As of now, I am leaning towards the 2 door. Ya know, it would be pretty cool if you put an XJ Wagoneer front end on your truck and then put the woodgrain down the side of it. Then it would be a chick magnet for sure! Or something like that.

Nah old jeeps are the opposite of chick magnets you just get other jeep guys loving you and your truck. guilty as charged. the only jeeps I would consider chick magnets are the jks and jls with 20" rims and angry eye grills. I want an fsj more than an xj waggy. next truck I get is gonna be a j series

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jesse J said:

Nah old jeeps are the opposite of chick magnets you just get other jeep guys loving you and your truck. guilty as charged. the only jeeps I would consider chick magnets are the jks and jls with 20" rims and angry eye grills. I want an fsj more than an xj waggy. next truck I get is gonna be a j series

Fair enough. That's why I am saying to put the XJ Wagoneer front end on your MJ, then you will still have space for the J truck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 89 MJ said:

Fair enough. That's why I am saying to put the XJ Wagoneer front end on your MJ, then you will still have space for the J truck.

lol I am not a fan of how those look on comanches I prefer my 10 slot. I do love the look of xj waggys on tonnes and 37s there is a certain look. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jesse J said:

lol I am not a fan of how those look on comanches I prefer my 10 slot. I do love the look of xj waggys on tonnes and 37s there is a certain look. 

They do have a great look!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

:popcorn:

I'm looking forward to your build thread on it. :brows::roflmao: With all of your spare time and money, right?

Yeah lol. it has a rhino grill and a stepside and its 8000 so that's a non starter

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...