13 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

From what I remember before not finding it again was that he hid it. I thought it was the 120 one. 

OK.  I didn't know you could hide a post, but I see the option in the right side drop down. 

It's been a bit of a rough week for my poor brain, but I vaguely remember reading that he found one and so I would have hid it.  it shouldn't be deleted, but I cannot find it.  :dunno:  so either I accidentally clicked the wrong tab, or something else has occurred.  :peep: 

but since you were able to make contact, I guess all's well that ends well. 

• 4 weeks later...

I also really like this idea. It’s hard to dig through parts and find what your looking for especially when the titles aren’t descriptive. @Pete M What about auto-archiving the threads after a certain period of time with no activity? That way either the seller needs to “bump” the thread to keep it alive or eventually it just goes away and only relevant posts remain

I am unaware of how to make that happen in an automated way.  :dunno:  honestly if it's past the first 2 pages, I don't pay attention to it at all.