Id guess m12. And I'd say 35mm or so...just a guess going off thr mj hitch

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. I'll get a set and confirm the thread pattern

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Those would work to install the hitch onto the xj

Xj hitches don't mount to MJs, krustyballer makes a hitch for the mj if you look in the vendor section he has them there.

I think we all wish you had asked before you bought. The XJ hitch mounts to the underside of the "frame" rails, with those nut strips slid in from the back after removing the rear bumper. MJ hitches mount to the sides of the rear frame, using the same mounting points as the bumper mounts.

58 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I think we all wish you had asked before you bought. The XJ hitch mounts to the underside of the "frame" rails, with those nut strips slid in from the back after removing the rear bumper. MJ hitches mount to the sides of the rear frame, using the same mounting points as the bumper mounts.

Yeah I'd wish I would have asked and done my research. I'll have to save up to buy krustys hitch for sure. They look well built. 

Yeah I'd wish I would have asked and done my research. I'll have to save up to buy krustys hitch for sure. They look well built. 
If ordered this week, I'll knock $15 off.
That goes for anybody else interested too.

3 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

If ordered this week, I'll knock $15 off.
That goes for anybody else interested too.

I would like to get one if my after market bumper would not interfere with it. You can see the bumper in the pictures of my mj in MJOTM jan21.

I would like to get one if my after market bumper would not interfere with it. You can see the bumper in the pictures of my mj in MJOTM jan21.
Yep, it'll fit that bumper just fine. One of the most common aftermarket bumpers for our trucks