1988 Comanche LWB - GA $450

88k miles. (A shame I know :(

Has been in a decent accident, passenger side is basically totaled. the only panel that lives dent free is the hood lol. 

Decided to sell it whole, as I need the room to build both my engines at the moment. Package details here. Or as I said below I will trade for a good tailgate.

Tailgate, door panels, steering column, bench seat, driver side trim, passenger kick panel and rear trim are not available with truck.

image.png.9430752a5daab8efdc5840d27e054305.pngimage.png.f759e38e97b22f03cee1549431bfa689.png

image.png.77eea245e6872de5521c286f0ed73099.pngimage.png.e3b2d35ad2d39fab5fd7dd847145f813.pngimage.png.6929598d60d6acefdc3d755b33e11636.pngimage.png.d51ff86992eef38b757627ba49d235ab.png

• MercManche changed the title to 1988 Comanche LWB Part out - GA $100

I might be willing to swoop in and rescue what's left of the ol' girl the day you are hauling her off to scrap.  :L:  but not til after everyone has gotten what they need.  no HOAs here :D  

3 hours ago, The86manche said:

What would be the price of the rear glass? Whole or pieces of it?

Actually the rear glass is like the one thing I would not be willing to sell with it. I do have a complete 1-piece available though. 

4 hours ago, Pete M said:

I might be willing to swoop in and rescue what's left of the ol' girl the day you are hauling her off to scrap.  :L:  but not til after everyone has gotten what they need.  no HOAs here :D  

You can have the whole truck for a decent tailgate LOL

29 minutes ago, MercManche said:

Actually the rear glass is like the one thing I would not be willing to sell with it. I do have a complete 1-piece available though. 

Ah bummer, but don't blame you. It looks to be in super nice shape with the sliding glass clip and everything.

But no problem! Best of luck selling everything else.

And if i think of something else ill let you know.

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, The86manche said:

Ah bummer, but don't blame you. It looks to be in super nice shape with the sliding glass clip and everything.

But no problem! Best of luck selling everything else.

And if i think of something else ill let you know.

Thanks!

Thanks, sorry my mistake for not mentioning it in the listing. The clip is unfortunately broken and the guides do need some work but it is intact for sure. 

Best of luck!  

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

as it sits now?  or after you and others gut it?

well i was just muckin about but I value the complete truck minus the parts I already claim/taken off (Tailgate, taillight, rear sliding window and full interior) at maybe $500-700?

Id rather you come take a look before haggling if you genuinely are interested I am sure we can work something out, its hard to put numbers or values before you see it.

my whole thought process was wanting to see if I could find a new home for the skeleton (I assume it has a title?).  once you pull the interior and such, there's not really anything left I want to mess with.  I just wanted to give you a buck more than scrap so she didn't get crushed. :( 

4 hours ago, Pete M said:

my whole thought process was wanting to see if I could find a new home for the skeleton (I assume it has a title?).  once you pull the interior and such, there's not really anything left I want to mess with.  I just wanted to give you a buck more than scrap so she didn't get crushed. :( 

Pete is on to something here! Dented panels are much preferred over rusted away panels like are prevalent up in da nort! 

11 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

Pete is on to something here! Dented panels are much preferred over rusted away panels like are prevalent up in da nort! 

Ha. That would be a good idea. Hell. If someone makes me a good enough offer on the whole truck, you can come take the whole thing minus the excluded parts.

15 hours ago, Pete M said:

If you would like it before its hauled off, we can discuss in PM/text if you would like. 

On 1/5/2021 at 8:31 PM, KoopaKid said:

I don't need the motor but I would need the transmision/tc, flywheel, shifter, etc. Doing an AW4-AX15 conversion

I have a RWD ax15 complete with everything see my other listing. 

Everyone, after much argument with the HOA I have the truck in the garage, its now very much in my way and leaving my YJ out in the cold rain. Plus I need to finish building the engines for the mercmanche / YJ.

You may have the ENTIRE truck minus the parts listed with bill of sale in trade for a GOOD condition tailgate. I don't need another crimpled tailgate haha. (This includes the drivetrain of course) (Cash price is $500)

Thanks all.

• MercManche changed the title to 1988 Comanche LWB - GA $450

After talking with some glass guys, I decided its easier to do just a new rear window rather than pick and pull from one carcass to another lol. Price for this one is $250 picked up, you remove it. 

Sliding rear window, latch is missing, needs some tlc. But not broken or cracked. I believe it has to be removed very carefully as the gaskets are not available anymore. Will update with photos upon request. Located in 30542.

*I have been asked by multiple people about the rear window, Yes I will ship on your dime. Yes you will have to cover the removal bill. I do not have time or patience to invest in the professional removal. If you want me to remove it, I am going to take a grinder and 2 cutting wheels and ship you some metal too.