Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

 

just getting the next batch complete and wanted to upload the latest "catalog" of custom and OEM versions. Of note are the new air compressor versions including the new style ARB switch design (that one is for my truck). Still have about (8) nos switches in stock and it looks like I've exhausted the supply from there. I'm sure there are a few floating around out there in dealerships but they are hard to track down. I'm going to source some aftermarket switches as well that have a clean oem like appearance and will post back with the results. 

 

 

 

 

TFO.jpg

TPCAC.jpg

TPCB.jpg

TPCFS.jpg

TPCRL.jpg

ACCL.jpg

AFR.jpg

Aux Front and Rear.jpg

FLRL.jpg

FLSBL.jpg

REM.jpg

RT.jpg

SB&RL.jpg

Tranny and Sport Bar JPG.jpg

Fog and cargo JPG.jpg

Fog lights and blank.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

I just learned today that as of Dec. 8 2020, Chrysler is no longer making those switches.

Yeah, and I cleaned out the supplies I could find. Not sure if I’ll need more or not but let me know if you come across some

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Yeah, and I cleaned out the supplies I could find. Not sure if I’ll need more or not but let me know if you come across some

 

image.png.eb534bd7b0166bc6d130a3ed363d4ee3.png

 

Whats bad is I foresaw this and ordered like 5 for myself a few months back and you saying NOS scared me and I had to check and discovered this. Not even a single dealer has them which is also scary. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

I just learned today that as of Dec. 8 2020, Chrysler is no longer making those switches.

 

 

well-were-boned.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have no fear, I'm actually at the near end of development for replacement OEM switch faces to replace cracked and broken ones.  Keep any and all broken switches because they can be fixed easily!

 

 

PXL_20210415_040558677.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

Have no fear, I'm actually at the near end of development for replacement OEM switch faces to replace cracked and broken ones.  Keep any and all broken switches because they can be fixed easily!

 

 

PXL_20210415_040558677.jpg

 

Damn you are on top of it man!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange, I was randomly hunting GM sections yesterday at yards looking for possible interchange parts for these. I brought back some to try. What I was really trying to track down was h.o. non tilt column shift intermittent wiper switches. To make a long story short, I know way more about Saginaw columns now than I ever wanted to. 

received_278782667126277.jpeg.04106e0ef255b595152eaec1644ce426.jpeg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Strange, I was randomly hunting GM sections yesterday at yards looking for possible interchange parts for these. I brought back some to try. What I was really trying to track down was h.o. non tilt column shift intermittent wiper switches. To make a long story short, I know way more about Saginaw columns now than I ever wanted to. 

received_278782667126277.jpeg.04106e0ef255b595152eaec1644ce426.jpeg

 

Indak made the original switches. I believe they were bought out by the parent company of NTK

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Minuit said:

If it makes anyone feel better, those switches fade from black to chalky white in like two or three years, tops.

 

 

Some well applied heat makes them look new again though :L:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

All pending orders have been sent out. I’ll be traveling for a few weeks so keep that in mind when placing orders. Next batch will likely go out early July. Refurb HVAC panels are coming up next

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...