Hey All,

it’s been a long time coming but I have officially completed this project and am moving into production. it’s just my wife and I making these by hand. We take our time and try to make these look and function as close to original as we can. As with all hand made products there will always be minuscule variations but we test each panel before we send it off and make sure we have good alignment and symbol illumination.  Here is what we have:

Switch Trim Covers

These have been painstakingly reproduced to be a very close copy of the original. They definitely look great in my MJ and I’m very particular about the way things turn out. Here are the current versions:

1. Fog lights and Cargo light

2. Transmission Power/Comfort and Sport Bar Lighting (these things are like unicorns) 

3. Sport bar and blank (for you manual tranny guys who want an original option) 

4. Double sport/auxiliary lighting (a neat custom version that I decided to produce in quantity)

5. Custom one-off options are getting very popular! Custom panels are an extra $20. Even custom pieces are made to look like factory options. If there is a factory symbol available for the switch I try to incorporate that. See examples of custom work below

Installation instructions link

Factory replacement switches

These are new OEM switches that are direct replacements for your old ones. They can be used to add pretty much any circuit you like and look perfectly at home (as they should)

Switch Panel Illumination

These bulb sockets fit the factory switch housing and can be spliced into your existing dash illumination so the switch icon is illuminated just like factory. These use the same “74” bulbs as original. 

Switch Plug Harness Pigtail

I’m still working on getting these in. These are the factory style switch plugs that are pre terminated with 24” wires so you’ll have plenty of slack. They plug into the switch and consist of a simple power, ground and load. If you decide not to use these you can use standard insulated female spade terminals available almost anywhere. The connector just makes it more oem quality and prevents a connector from coming loose easily. 

Timing:

Current lead time is 2 weeks to ship. The first sets are limited quantity. 

Pricing:

Switch Panels $40/ea $75/pr (only for the stock oem styles. Custom pricing will depend on demand but a one-off can be made if you really need one. Send me a PM for what you need. 

OEM Illuminated Rocker Switches:

$55 /ea $100/pr. 

Some aftermarket rocker switches will also fit the hole so if your not concerned about a stock appearance there are plenty of other options that are more economical. I have a limited stock of oem switches also so I’ll have to see what the demand is for these.

Illumination bulb socket and pigtail:

$8/ea (these are very popular given that the oem ones tend to break easily)

Switch Connectors:

$Ask. I have about 3-4 factory connectors in decent shape. I may get more but demand has been low for these. 

Switch holders/Base

$20/ea. These are factory switch holders that are cleaned, sanded and refinished. They look factory new. If you order them at the same time as the panels, they will come fully assembled. 

Shipping:

pretty much $5-15 for anything you need. Will ship usps priority mail. Shipping times are about 5-10 days depending on where you are. Hawaii and west coast is the quickest. 

Ordering:

Please feel free to shoot me an email or a PM for questions or to place an order. My email address is

derek @ dbdguam.com (remove the spaces when typing). Please let me know what you need in your e-mail. Please also keep in mind that I am 16hrs ahead of Central time. 

Will have more pics up over the weekend.

F02741C2-FC28-4D4E-A61E-8C11050345F0.jpeg

BFCCB787-69E3-4DBD-9135-E6304059057E.jpeg

A912FBF1-503A-4697-8D60-BCFB4350A24A.jpeg

ED65CE08-22B7-49DA-9C24-4C82EE77E249.jpeg

F685433C-757F-4C80-97A7-AB8962030F1D.jpeg

DEA57ABD-03E8-42A0-B59E-8B3EC739CC56.jpeg

2C55F5E0-A729-42FA-838A-F9EA1BC8A473.jpeg

0C917109-3EE2-4945-BB73-F94DA318E023.jpeg

83656E7B-C7F3-41A1-8366-45932FC57ADE.jpeg

6A760A2B-81AD-4C84-A9EE-9D6AFB5F833A.jpeg

F25B8D93-A348-49DB-ACC5-49B303662D63.jpeg

I believe I have responded to all email so far. If you haven't heard back from me yet please feel free to send me a reminder. I have a spreadsheet that I'm keeping track of all the orders on. Will work on sending out invoices to those who have already confirmed exactly what they need. When ordering please state which style cover you want and whether or not you need switches and/or bulb holders. Thanks!

Just started producing the first few trim covers for those who have ordered. Added a color filter for the perfect glow with stock lighting (highly recommended). It’s hard to tell from the picture but these have a yellow/greenish glow that matches the factory originals very well. 

1B281075-F32A-4061-B527-926DD0D39F74.jpeg

Just a quick update: For all of you who had ordered and paid for standard option covers without any switches or extras, your orders should be going out this Friday. Those who requested a fully assembled unit or custom switch panels should ship out Friday the 20th. Thanks everyone!

• ghetdjc320 changed the title to Switch Trim Covers / Bezels

Here is one of the custom versions heading out. New oem switches and refurbished switch housings. In this version the fan symbol was vector traced and edited from the hvac fan symbol for an authentic oem appearance. 

652D6BE7-8E25-481D-9081-5E55F8BC870C.jpeg

32DCDFB9-E8D0-42D1-AF37-0F900DAF278D.jpeg

CF596ECD-8164-4763-A4C5-D14F1D58813D.jpeg

A76ED58B-985F-405E-A052-C2732B1FBA18.jpeg

1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

What’s the REM one for?

As ghetdjc320 said they are for the Renix Engine Monitor cat5 connectors that I put in switch blanks. One is for the manual trans MJ the other for the auto trans (wanted the REM on the left of the power/comfort switch), both to the right of the steering wheel. Looks naked without a label.

REMconnection.jpeg.3fc5503b1189d93a55f0556dd0529759.jpg

8 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

As ghetdjc320 said they are for the Renix Engine Monitor cat5 connectors that I put in switch blanks. One is for the manual trans MJ the other for the auto trans (wanted the REM on the left of the power/comfort switch), both to the right of the steering wheel. Looks naked without a label.

REMconnection.jpeg.3fc5503b1189d93a55f0556dd0529759.jpg

ooooo very F-ing clever!!(not sarcastic) I might have to do such. But I’m running out of switch plates lol. But that’s really cool!