one finishing touch to the wall of MJ

Pete M

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First it's the wall of NOS, then it's the two walls of NOS, then it's the whole room of NOS, and then the whole house.

Next up: find the guy who paid $1500 for that NOS dash, beat him up and steal it, and stick an NOS radio in it with a pair of NOS speakers for some tunes in the room of NOS.

Fair enough. I guess the best way I can put it about parts locate is that dealers inventory system can still have one on hand in their computers but not physically have it. In a sense its like lying to a child about Santa. Parts locate says it exists but the dealer says it doesnt lol.

1 hour ago, Dzimm said:

"one finishing touch to the wall of NOS"

we all know this is not a true statement Pete.  :roflmao:

can you name another NOS item that's available, within my price range, and looks good on the wall?  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Pete M said:

can you name another NOS item that's available, within my price range, and looks good on the wall?  :dunno:

I'm sure something will turn up.  Maybe some chrome headlight bezels to go with the grille.

On 10/15/2020 at 6:26 PM, Dzimm said:

"one finishing touch to the wall of NOS"

we all know this is not a true statement Pete.  :roflmao:

Yea......rates right up there with......." Ya Honey, I promise this will be the last vehicle......"

Having Comanche Fun, 

Ollie

27 minutes ago, Muncher said:

Where do you even find all the nos stuff 

eBay is the best place to look. Just type Jeep NOS or whatever you’re looking for as NOS. As for me and some of the other members who can as well usually do our hunts with dealerships. Others on the other hand seem to have a hidden source. 

there is some paint, though it's becoming more and more obvious that it was a waste of 30 bucks since I'm covering it all up.  :laugh:

also up there is an 87 Jeep dealership calendar (opened to the MJ page of course), the accessories brochure, a dealership framed poster, some of my MJ pins, my signed Archer Bros handout, couple racing posters, and some ads and dealership cards.  oh and of course the bedside if you haven't seen that yet. 

IMG_5274.JPG

IMG_5273.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG

IMG_5279.JPG

IMG_5277.JPG

IMG_5284.JPG

IMG_5744.jpg

• Pete M changed the title to one finishing touch to the wall of MJ