What are these things called and where can I buy them?

Drain plugs.

There are generic rubber sets, on Amazon, that you can get. It will be a multi pack and you'll have to see what fits.

As far as a specific part number for the OEM plug, someone else will have to chime in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, EUREKA said:

Well I failed to check the diameter and bought the 1.25" ones mistakenly. I needed 1.5"

Haven't found them in metal.

Anyone that has a 97-99 Cherokee can get you the same plug at the junkyard if one is local  , here's a picture showing they are identical 

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

15 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Anyone that has a 97-99 Cherokee can get you the same plug at the junkyard if one is local  , here's a picture showing they are identical 

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

Our local yard has one jeep right now, a ZJ. Thank you for the info, I do appreciate it.

4 hours ago, drcomanche said:

If you still have trouble finding them and don't mind a non metallic plug, Caplugs has a variety of diameters in a couple different styles. Thats what I used on my interior.

Thanks! I would rather have metal but I need to get my interior install underway, so I think I'm going with plastic.