SOLD

saveevryjp1998

So hate all you want but I got too many heeps. That being said cab corners will be up for grabs along with the rockers. They will be sold in pairs. I have too much to deal with as is. $400 a set of either local pickup or I'll ship a set for another $50 more in the US 48. I'll most likely cut the corners a few inches above the body line. The spot welds will get drilled out to separate rocker and cab corner. I'll most likely just reciprocate saw the whole rocker from inside on pan and send it that way. I'm in Indianapolis, IN fyi.15959497021832342905712886855116.jpg.8678815ef632bc9d1f2a48fa08ea6d41.jpg15959497566417443212330388751476.jpg.d503480f7b6648c07065a30d05aaa9a3.jpg

If you can, and I think it's easier anyway to just recip the whole thing out, include the inner cab corner with it because, speaking from experience, if the outer is rotten the inner is just as bad.  

When I got mine, the guy literally just took a recip and cut all the way from outside into the floor, through the back wall of the cab, and out the bottom.  He also cut the rocker in half just forward of the corner to save a ton of $$ on shipping.

5 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

If you can, and I think it's easier anyway to just recip the whole thing out, include the inner cab corner with it because, speaking from experience, if the outer is rotten the inner is just as bad.  

When I got mine, the guy literally just took a recip and cut all the way from outside into the floor, through the back wall of the cab, and out the bottom.  He also cut the rocker in half just forward of the corner to save a ton of $$ on shipping.

Absolutely correct but that would only work if guys wanted 1 side or the other which I wouldn't be against for sure making it easier for both parties. I meant in pairs like left and right cab corner as a set or rockers. That makes more sense since typically guys can get away with 1 side or the other.:L:

Sorry I think I made that confusing.  I meant behind the outer skin of the cab corner, there is another corner, which is really the back end of the rocker (piece on the left in the picture).  That inner section is what I was talking about to include if you can with the corners.  If you drill the spotwelds of the cab corner out and take it off, you'll see what I'm talking about behind it.

Ive seen so many cab corners/rockers for sale that don't include this inner corner and its impossible to source by itself.  This is also kind of a PSA for whoever is looking for cab corners.

IMG_20190802_161431.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

Sorry I think I made that confusing.  I meant behind the outer skin of the cab corner, there is another corner, which is really the back end of the rocker (piece on the left in the picture).  That inner section is what I was talking about to include if you can with the corners.  If you drill the spotwelds of the cab corner out and take it off, you'll see what I'm talking about behind it.

Ive seen so many cab corners/rockers for sale that don't include this inner corner and its impossible to source by itself.  This is also kind of a PSA for whoever is looking for cab corners.

IMG_20190802_161431.jpg

I've dissected many and that includes drilling out nearly every spot weld on both xj and mj. I think cowel separation is even worse than splitting entire b pillars or rockers.

4 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Interested in the drivers side pair if it's not spoken for yet . 

Ok, I do not plan on cutting anything until both sides are spoken/paid for as well as cutting it exactly for buyers specs since I understand it's importance for them.

Archived