Sign in to follow this  
tompeter

1989 Jeep Comanche Red Pickup I6 4L Automatic

It’s worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Do you ever stop to think that some day (perhaps in the not to distant future) these little trucks may be fetching much more than 23k? I don’t know why everyone gripes about the prices. These prices are helping to drive up market cost which is a good thing if you have one or more MJs. This should clearly signal a time to buy ones you can find for good deals, especially short bed models. It’s like if your neighbor sells his house for 50% above the average comparable home price in your neighborhood. That could potentially increase your own home value when compared. Yes, I get that some people are trying to rip others off but as a whole these trucks should be climbing fast in value. 

That's the one that kept showing up online for $2400 and had scam reports, now it's got an extra zero on the price...........still smells fishy. Way underpriced now way overpriced. Scam.