VIN Registry List: February 2024 Update

fiatslug87

I've compiled a list of all the VINs in the registry, it's an Excel spreadsheet so people can easily filter/sort to see what has been posted. It includes the Year/VIN/DOM/Body Model/Engine/Trans/Drive/Wheel Base/Selling Location/Exterior Color/Trim and Link(s) to the registry entry. Information is based on VIN and build sheet information mostly, owner info may differ due to modifications.

Also included in a separate tab for your amusement are the VIN decoders from the service manuals.

I will update the list (monthly or so) and post the new version with an identifying date.

If you find any errors, please let me know by DM.

A HUGE THANKS to @JMO413, @jdog and @eaglescout526 for providing all the build sheets and @Pete M for editing and moving posts as needed.

Edit: Now the list also contains MJs not in our registry but in the Chrysler database (the ones without CC links) thanks to eaglescout526.

MJRegistry_2024-02-29.xlsx

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • fiatslug87 changed the title to VIN Registry List: October 2020 Update
  • 1 month later...

I have a quick question. 89 has 4 GVWRs. I would assume there is the shortbed GVWR, the longbed GVWR, and the Metric Ton GVWR, but what would the 4th be? Were the GVWRs different for 4x4s? Does it have something to do with the engine? Manual vs Auto? Steel wheels vs Aluminium wheels?

6 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

I have a quick question. 89 has 4 GVWRs. I would assume there is the shortbed GVWR, the longbed GVWR, and the Metric Ton GVWR, but what would the 4th be? Were the GVWRs different for 4x4s? Does it have something to do with the engine? Manual vs Auto? Steel wheels vs Aluminium wheels?

All four may not be applicable the MJ. :dunno:

Just now, fiatslug87 said:

If you sort the list only two cover all the 89-92s in the registry.

Interesting. So Longbed (non MTs) must have the same GVWR as the short bed, which I would then think means that the longbeds would have a lower payload capacity than a shortbed because they weigh more.

• fiatslug87 changed the title to VIN Registry List: December 2020 Update
  • 4 weeks later...
  • fiatslug87 changed the title to VIN Registry List: End of 2020 Update
  • 3 weeks later...
  • fiatslug87 changed the title to VIN Registry List: January 2021 Update
  • fiatslug87 changed the title to VIN Registry List: February 2024 Update