Welcome Street Comanche Owners!

89 MJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

I have parts from # 7 that came from a junkyard in California and other S/C parts I got from southern Ohio which I have no idea what number it was . 

I know it's not thread worthy, just trying to account for where 2 of the hundred have gone ...

maybe we should start threads anyway.  seems right to share what we do know.  :L: 

We need to bring all the stuff over from the street Comanche Zoho site.  I have an airdam off a California S/C, can't remember the number off the top of my head.  I believe its the one stroker got his part from as well.

• Pete M pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Vicsep84 said:

I just found a guy selling the 037/100 street comanche... currently running, 250k miles... how much can i pay for it?

there are so few of them that it's hard to say if the SC name carries any extra value.  :dunno:  it's worth what you think it's worth. :L: 

• 2 months later...

I've never heard of a Street Comanche but mine looks almost like that red one but has Sportruck stripes and factory alloy wheels. I added the tube grill and the ground effect package. Did they come from the dealer like this? When I bought the ground effect package it was stamped AA fiberglass with a shipping label for Archer Brothers racing in Duluth MN.

22 minutes ago, garyweb3 said:

I've never heard of a Street Comanche but mine looks almost like that red one but has Sportruck stripes and factory alloy wheels. I added the tube grill and the ground effect package. Did they come from the dealer like this? When I bought the ground effect package it was stamped AA fiberglass with a shipping label for Archer Brothers racing in Duluth MN.

It sounds to me like you bought a Street Comanche body kit. Do you have any pictures of it?

1 hour ago, garyweb3 said:

Could someone explain how to post pictures to this site. And don't forget you're talking to an illiterate.

at the bottom of your text box there is a "choose files" or "add files" button.  tap/click it and then you can upload directly to the CC from your phone/computer. :L:   be aware that Apple photos don't always jive due to Apple's inability to understand that the entire world isn't running Apple.  :fistshake2:

• 2 weeks later...