4 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Looking mostly there lol. Went to change the shift knob out and discovered the threads have been completely sheared off the stick. 

Every time I do one thing it’s got story behind it lol.

I had to charge the battery due to some neglect from someone starting him once a week but things in WA seem to corrode pretty damn fast. Also neglecting changing the ground cable, but I have to lay on the wet grass to get to the bolt. Aw hell I might do it anyways tomorrow. 

Also there will be a tour tour video of chunk come tomorrow. This was a completely short planned visit but it’s my girls birthday and I have a three day weekend from work and decided it would be nice to go for the weekend. 

Nice , it’s always something lol , can’t wait to see more on the beauty 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Every time I do one thing it’s got story behind it lol.

welcome to old Jeep ownership :D 

7 minutes ago, Fernando87mj said:

Nice , it’s always something lol , can’t wait to see more on the beauty 

It always is lol. Never ends. Can’t wait to show you guys more and what I find for the XJs. 

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

welcome to old Jeep ownership :D 

Lol very true. 

6 minutes ago, jdog said:

missing link?

video not here?

error 404?

->suspenseful

jeep not starting?

Just waiting to get home. The limitations of cellular data transfer from my phone to the OneDrive is slow. 

Lol no excuses, just ran out of time

The brush guard is sitting happily in the dry garage against a tower of take of rims and tires at their house. I am very excited to get that guard down here come May and work on it. I often daydream about having that guard installed.