Sign in to follow this  
tompeter

1989 Jeep Comanche Long Bed

paranoia is rarely fully thought through. :laugh:

Depending where you live it’s not a bad idea, at least where I'm from people will see a nice car on Craigslist, get your tag then your address and come take it. Warranted paranoia? Lol

Either way not a bad mj, I like how there upselling the patina. 

“107k original Miles! 4.0 Inline 6! Patina!”

3 hours ago, BeaterComanche86 said:

Depending where you live it’s not a bad idea, at least where I'm from people will see a nice car on Craigslist, get your tag then your address and come take it. Warranted paranoia? Lol

Either way not a bad mj, I like how there upselling the patina. 

“107k original Miles! 4.0 Inline 6! Patina!”

Do you cover your plate while driving too? What prevents someone from Doing the same thing if they see your car driving down the road? I don’t know where this trend got started but I think it’s bogus. Maybe I’m wrong??

14 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Do you cover your plate while driving too? What prevents someone from Doing the same thing if they see your car driving down the road? I don’t know where this trend got started but I think it’s bogus. Maybe I’m wrong??

As a matter of fact I do.

While I agree the average person couldn’t use your plate to get your address unless there some sort of hacker, I have heard stories of this happening. Maybe they have a connection at the DMV, Idk. Maybe some people are overly cautious when the chances of it happening is slim to none. This isn’t a pet peeve of mine so why care if someone doesn’t want to display there plate online.