Sly_MJ

Adding Goodies to the base model

Took a pair of switches from an xj and wired some interior lights, nothing major. Jeep on boys

(Not a how to) just sharing

f48f18d937f761a8d8d5bf2fa8987512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice :L:. I love adding features to my base model, when I'm bored I go to the Jeep website and "build my own" Jeep, customizing the options. But with the MJ, I can just pull the options from the junkyard or a parts store and install them!

Mine was a base model Sportruck. Rubber floor, bench seat, 4 speed, 2wd, non AC, non P/S, radio delete, rear bumper delete. Ive added AC, P/S, radio, cig lighter, 4WD, 5 speed, 4:10 axles, rear bumper, hitch, Waggy header panel, power windows, power locks, vent wing windows, low ratio steering box, bigger sway bar, electric fan. That's all just OEM upgrade stuff, not including lift parts and custom parts. Its been fun doing all this. One of these days Ill run into the original owner and show him how far his truck has come from when I bought it, covered in tree sap after sitting for 4 years!

Mine was a base model Sportruck. Rubber floor, bench seat, 4 speed, 2wd, non AC, non P/S, radio delete, rear bumper delete. Ive added AC, P/S, radio, cig lighter, 4WD, 5 speed, 4:10 axles, rear bumper, hitch, Waggy header panel, power windows, power locks, vent wing windows, low ratio steering box, bigger sway bar, electric fan. That's all just OEM upgrade stuff, not including lift parts and custom parts. Its been fun doing all this. One of these days Ill run into the original owner and show him how far his truck has come from when I bought it, covered in tree sap after sitting for 4 years!

Thats sounds awesome man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are like legos.  you can build them any way you want. :D