SatiricalHen

Junkyard Journeys

That's weird.   Did they jack up the price of the Tiburon seats but not the Cherokee seats?  I've never paid core charges for used parts but I guess some auto wreckers work differently.   You're right though, they are nice.  I have them in my TJ & LJ and also put them in my previous XJ below.   I have a great set of original leather seats in my current XJ but as far as comfort goes I'd rather put in a set of Tiburon seats.

picture.php?albumid=4517&pictureid=54290

I got the Cherokee seats from a guy parting out Cherokees on marketplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, PCO6 said:

That's weird.   Did they jack up the price of the Tiburon seats but not the Cherokee seats?  I've never paid core charges for used parts but I guess some auto wreckers work differently.   You're right though, they are nice.  I have them in my TJ & LJ and also put them in my previous XJ below.   I have a great set of original leather seats in my current XJ but as far as comfort goes I'd rather put in a set of Tiburon seats.

picture.php?albumid=4517&pictureid=54290

Hey, if you ever decide to make the switch on your XJ... hint hint.

:laugh:

On 2/9/2020 at 4:03 AM, Minuit said:

Hey, if you ever decide to make the switch on your XJ... hint hint.

:laugh:

Too late.   :))   I took them out of that XJ and put them in my LJ.   I have to be honest, the seats in my current XJ are nice but the Tiburon seats are more comfortable.  My XJ is pretty original and it's a struggle to resist the temptation to change it.

picture.php?albumid=4517&pictureid=83228

that thing is so 80s it makes my head explode. :D    I would have to rescue the thing just like I did my roof spoiler with the pop up lights. 

that thing is so 80s it makes my head explode.     I would have to rescue the thing just like I did my roof spoiler with the pop up lights. 

The big issue for me is only having an apartment. I have no where to put things. If someone wanted it I’d have no problem pulling it and hanging onto it for a week or something, but I can’t just pull all the cool stuff I see

hmmm.... well, I already have to figure out when I can to drive up to NC with a trailer...  I wonder how much they'd want for it...

hmmm.... well, I already have to figure out when I can to drive up to NC with a trailer...  I wonder how much they'd want for it...

His prices are all over the place some things he wants pennies on the dollar for, some things he wants an arm and a leg for. I’m someone who is going Saturday if you want me to have them ask or pull it.

9891521dba31681a31f44621c5a59600.jpg9f024384374c1bc2bc69b811b8cb332a.jpge95890f62b92aa059528d4b6b411029e.jpg
Found some very nice chrome handles if anyone wants some, and this cool grill on a car. Actually metal slats.