Pete M

is there a crazy california tip in my future?

7 minutes ago, schardein said:

This would have been about 3 years ago, I think.  I didn't find a lot of Jeeps, but I did find a 91 XJ with a column shifter and the 120mph "police" cluster.  Since I flew in, all I had a was couple screwdrivers and a 1/4" set, or I would have pulled the column also.  Best I can remember, this was the Pull-N-Save in Glendale.

IMG_7155.jpg

Man, I just looked them up. You have no idea how close you were to AMC salvage. Like you were probably within half a mile from them. But I feel like they won't get any Jeeps because of how close they are to that place.

But that's a pretty cool score though!

That trip brings you within a mile of my house going down I-20 in Alabama. Let me know when and we could possibly meet :L: you wouldn't happen to have a 2wd AX15 you could bring with you, would ya? :laugh2:

1 hour ago, Knucklehead97 said:

you wouldn't happen to have a 2wd AX15 you could bring with you, would ya? :laugh2:

not yet.  :D 

On 1/16/2020 at 5:44 PM, eaglescout526 said:

Hell yes!! @Pirate_Staz and I will get as many MJ's together and plan to meet in one area for ya.

I'm usually free on weekends I'm sure eaglescout will keep me posted!

I'm in lompoc next to santa Barbara if you happen to take PCH it comes right thru! Lompoc is nothing special but we send up rockets lol would be good to meet you!

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk