SuperSwede

Vacuum issues / running rich?

I guess so, got a new NGK to test with.

Are Renix famous for eating O2 sensors?

I did a major overhaul of the whole engine and wiring in 2014,  the first O2 senor i put in was a Airtex and it went bad from start...then I put in a NGK 23553 which apparently are bad today after only 5 years and  20 000 km ?

5 minutes ago, SuperSwede said:

Are Renix famous for eating O2 sensors?

If its not a well maintained system it could. That being said I just got a NOS O2 to replace the NTK sensor(that is failing) in mine that has only been installed for 2 years and with less mileage on it.

Nice REM you got there. O2S HEATER must work properly. Measure it for B+, ground and OPEN element on the O2S. Back to the vacuum hose going to the Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR). Fuel Rail pressure at idle can read good both with and without the vacuum hose. But raw fuel can still leak by the FPR diaphram. Check the vacuum hose for raw fuel.

Couple of REM questions. OPEN LOOP should set Short Term Fuel Trim (STFT)=128. Do you have the same value for Long Term Fuel Trim (LTFT)? What is the INJ PW time (mS)?

Hopefully the new O2S will solve all of these problems.