Fresh off the UPS truck.

No quality issues that I can see...

IMG_20191202_103004.jpg.c61b3dd2954f401ef0e4416e37bb5c92.jpg

IMG_20191202_103000.jpgIMG_20191202_102805.jpg

IMG_20191202_102810.jpgIMG_20191202_102816.jpg

IMG_20191202_102841.jpgIMG_20191202_102854.jpg

I think the slight angle of the photo makes it look worse than it is, but you are correct, the bushings are not perfectly centered. I also have a press so am not too concerned about it.

I bought a set of the regular 4/1 springs from them and they rode fine. Bushings were offset and caused rattling. Fixed that with an air hammer. Only ran them 2k miles then replaced with Rusty’s 4” springs. I wish there was an option for taller springs and still stay SUA. I carry approximately 800# of tools in the bed at all times and even with overloads maxed out, I’m sitting dead level with 5” lift up front.

My Hell Creek metric ton packs came with caty wampus bushings. I think it was from the Ups delivery guy. The bushings seemed to move easily. My next go will be with military wrapped General Springs since I wasn't at all impressed with the small xj main eye bushings Hell Creek uses instead of the larger factory oem mj type and the retarded offset centering pin putting the axle offset the wheel well. It's retarded and obnoxious. The logic behind that is bull. I'm not sure if the General Spring uses the oem style bushing either but from what I've seen they at least center up right.