8 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

Odd question. How do you pronounce the name of this project?

Its actually pronounced nearly exactly how it look... it just looks insane the first time you see it. LOL: Un-com-paw-grey or per wikipedia: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/En-us-Uncompahgre.ogg

Its the National Forest that encompasses Telluride and Ouray Colorado and some of the most iconic 4x4 trails in the country (black bear pass, imogene, engineer, etc.)

55 minutes ago, USN_JeepMJ said:

Its actually pronounced nearly exactly how it look... it just looks insane the first time you see it. LOL: Un-com-paw-grey or per wikipedia: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/En-us-Uncompahgre.ogg

Its the National Forest that encompasses Telluride and Ouray Colorado and some of the most iconic 4x4 trails in the country (black bear pass, imogene, engineer, etc.)

Interesting. I’ll need to read up on that. 

10 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Interesting. I’ll need to read up on that. 

Highly recommend the San Juan mountains in the Uncompahgre National Forest for some of the most awe inspiring trails in the country. Moab has the best technical trails but Colorado definitely has the best views. I'm lucky to have parents who retired to Ouray Colorado (the "jeeping capitol of the world") so I visit often. 

01C8B140-28CF-41C2-A011-F999B8FD0E2E_1_105_c.jpeg.d4292eacb4a949afbe8a3d9877704e80.jpeg

11 minutes ago, USN_JeepMJ said:

Highly recommend the San Juan mountains in the Uncompahgre National Forest for some of the most awe inspiring trails in the country. Moab has the best technical trails but Colorado definitely has the best views. I'm lucky to have parents who retired to Ouray Colorado (the "jeeping capitol of the world") so I visit often. 

01C8B140-28CF-41C2-A011-F999B8FD0E2E_1_105_c.jpeg.d4292eacb4a949afbe8a3d9877704e80.jpeg

:drool:

Looks like a road trip is in my future. 

Great build. Deutch connectors are the best. So easy to work with. Getting the pins in and out is so easy and they seal really well. Used a lot of them on my build. The throw out bearing adjustment is a nightmare. The novak adjustable isn't that great an option either. Getting the clutch dialed in is fun. Be gentle with that Ax15 your are really on the ragged edge of its hp and torque rating. Won't take much to shred it!!