just put down the hammer and back away slowly...

Pete M

I am not a fabricator or off roader but is that thing anything more than a glorified roof rack? Also, it is in front of a Jeep Custom shop, a place I would never want to take a Jeep after seeing that abomination. 

Buck. 

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mjeff87 said:

^^^^that's alot to process in my brain this early in the morning.  LOL.

Give it another hour and it will be slightly easier to make sense of what is going on.  I don't even know what to say about this craziness. 

13 hours ago, Pete M said:

90029572_3391483270878258_4589831463888748544_n.jpg

I would actually trust this more than many redneck things I have seen here in MO.

Case in point (back in my early college days) I was moving between rentals and borrowed a trailer. Trailer needed a 2 5/16" ball, my truck had a 2" ball. Obviously solution: hitch it like normal, ratchet strap the tongue to the bumper, take back roads, drive slowly and hope for the best! Not proud of that at this point in my life, but it worked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 9:11 AM, JustEmptyEveryPocket said:

I would actually trust this more than many redneck things I have seen here in MO.

Case in point (back in my early college days) I was moving between rentals and borrowed a trailer. Trailer needed a 2 5/16" ball, my truck had a 2" ball. Obviously solution: hitch it like normal, ratchet strap the tongue to the bumper, take back roads, drive slowly and hope for the best! Not proud of that at this point in my life, but it worked.

Yea... as a fellow Missourian, I can attest to this being a more common practice than it should be. Did it on the farm all the time when just moving stuff around on it, was shocked to find out people actually did it on the roads...

• 2 weeks later...