70barracuda

Driving on the street to street truck

Swapped out my wj arms for some Rubicon express arms. A little too much flex in the rubber bushings so these now have a poly like material. Much stiffer and greaseable. About the only arms that are straight and not bent for lifting. 

IMG_20200717_181453.jpg

23 hours ago, 70barracuda said:

I think so. 300 bucks for custom made and fits perfectly. Also super nice quality

I have had mine on my Comanche since 2007 and it is still going strong!!

20190111_145730.jpg.03728423cc6647a8959d793ff53e4707.jpg

Been 95+ here in NJ for pretty much the past 2 weeks. Truck is doing great. Coolant temp never gets above 205. Air intake temps are a different story. Does perfectly fine when moving but if I get stuck in traffic they climb very fast. 140+ is a no go.  So I made a shield for the filter and wrapped the pipe. We'll see how it works. 

I really wish I went with A/C...

IMG_20200724_152849_01.jpg

IMG_20200724_161353.jpg

Slave went out again last week. Called Novak up and chatted with them as this would be it's 3rd rebuild. They sent me a whole new slave thinking the casting was off on the original one. Got that put in today and seems great. 

Also swapped back to the rear zj springs and got new bilstien shocks. What a difference in ride quality. Also put new poly bump stops in.  Definitely way better ride this way. Now to just get some bilstien for the rear. 

IMG_20200807_172537.jpg