Powwow for Pete's trip: Success, MO on Sunday 1 Sept

schardein

I've talked with Pete, and I think he is planning to stop at my place in Success, MO, on 1 Sept.  The more the merrier, so anyone who would like to come is invited.  

I'm retired after 30 years in the Marine Corps, and live on 30 acres in the Ozarks.  I have a large workshop where we could hang out and talk Jeeps, and a small collection of Jeep CJ/XJ/MJ parts.

I've got plenty of room for parking.  Overnight guests are fine also, but I only have two rooms, one reserved for Pete if he decides to spend the night.  There are campgrounds in the Paddy Creek Wilderness of the Mark Twain National Forest only about 30 minutes from my house (primitive camping on a river/stream, bathrooms only, no water/electric).  I don't know how full they get during holidays though.  Or feel free to pitch a tent on my property.  

I plan to fire up the grill for lunch/dinner (depending on Pete's schedule) and we could have a small bonfire behind the shop later if we wanted.  I have a small (500 feet?) off road course in my woods and I can shoot out to 200 yards.  I'm not a big drinker anymore, but hold no rules against it, other than shooting and alcohol don't mix.  Pets are ok but not in the house.  I have two cats that will hide when strangers appear.

If interested, post here, and I will PM my info.

IMG_8538.JPG

IMG_4705.jpg

GetMedia-2.ashx.jpeg

• Pete M pinned this topic
  • Pete M unpinned this topic