eaglescout526

Some misc parts Glendale AZ

:popcorn:

The suspense is Killin me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know i know. Just hang on. Getting the photos onto my desk top now. Had to attend to Little Red and address the windshield wiper reservoir motor.

Interested in the black carpet, cargo cover, vent shades!

3 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Interested in the black carpet, cargo cover, vent shades!

Which cargo cover?

The Cherokee one for sure, is the other one definitely not Cherokee? Also what color is the Cherokee one?

Just now, TheDude said:

The Cherokee one for sure, is the other one definitely not Cherokee? Also what color is the Cherokee one?

I have no idea what the other one is. No instructions or hardware, still could be XJ. Maybe for an AMC Eagle. Color is probably nut meg. The darker tan

I have no idea what the other one is. No instructions or hardware, still could be XJ. Maybe for an AMC Eagle. Color is probably nut meg. The darker tan

Can you take me some better picture's of it?
And are you saying the definitely Cherokee one is nut Meg?

image.jpg.4927ecc24095c6df9548aa60a6833c30.jpg

The part number translates to honey  meaning the incomplete kit is honey. This one fits an XJ. The other could be an AMC Eagle

Well I know it is only November and all but the holidays are approaching. Got some stuff that would make great gifts for other Jeep or MoPar owners. 

Parts all showed up today. Better than described. Thanks a bunch and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again. Especially for great hard to find nos parts.:drool:

No problem! Glad to hear it! Those parts looked pretty good when I got them. Was surprised when I got the blue dash bezel. 

Hoping to get more NOS accessories. I have stopped around 82201000 as the prices keep climbing for the parts. 

I gladly take offers for any of any of these other parts. 

Front end bra added. Make me an offer on this stuff. I would like it to go away. Especially the Thule stuff. Great gift for the holidays. I can’t refuse your offer(within reason). 

How much lift are the " NOS XJ rear air shocks(Complete kit!)$100 If there is interest for a full air shock set I can part with my front set for a bundle of $200 " rated for? Stock height or more?

8 hours ago, CapitalCityPioneer said:

How much lift are the " NOS XJ rear air shocks(Complete kit!)$100 If there is interest for a full air shock set I can part with my front set for a bundle of $200 " rated for? Stock height or more?

I would imagine they might provide some lift, but not a lot.  I will need to look at the instructions but I believe they were intended for towing purposes. Kinda like how airbags are used to level out the rear on modern trucks. I will have to get back to you on that.