Another one lost

jdog

18 minutes ago, jdog said:

Yea I'll try to grab that for ya

1988 swb 4.0 ax15 np 231 red with gray interior.

Thank ya! I think that 2.5L has the AMC logo valve cover. Can’t confirm but the gold for that and the air cleaner is a different touch. 

I believe Minuit was looking for a 2.5L coolant bottle with cap. He still might be interested in that, but I know the cap and baffle are really rare

When I go back I'll snap a Pic of the actual Vin tag to see if it matches and I'll get a list together of what I need to grab.

1 hour ago, eaglescout526 said:

Thank ya! I think that 2.5L has the AMC logo valve cover. Can’t confirm but the gold for that and the air cleaner is a different touch. 

I believe Minuit was looking for a 2.5L coolant bottle with cap. He still might be interested in that, but I know the cap and baffle are really rare

Correct. Still looking for it and I'd prefer an OEM cap over something off of an oil jug.

Clarification: I just need the cap (and maybe the baffle if you feel like grabbing it), I already have a bottle.

1JTHS6617GT010869 is corret Vin, Chrysler does not have very much info on it no build date just a in service date of 2/5/87. Only way I got it to pull up was last 8 of the Vin. Will still grab a picture when grabbing parts.

7 hours ago, jdog said:

1JTHS6617GT010869 is corret Vin, Chrysler does not have very much info on it no build date just a in service date of 2/5/87. Only way I got it to pull up was last 8 of the Vin. Will still grab a picture when grabbing parts.

Hmm. Odd. But it doesn’t surprise me that I had issues. 

Correct. Still looking for it and I'd prefer an OEM cap over something off of an oil jug.

Clarification: I just need the cap (and maybe the baffle if you feel like grabbing it), I already have a bottle.
I grabbed the cap and what's looks like a baffle will send some pics later.

Got the plate bracket for ya, here better pics of the valve cover, air box, and vin9414c00284e0c46172ae2452acf23b65.jpge58244d53f5f073f1acba62e4117decd.jpg3173d3ba835f6bcd91d500d45c7b1f52.jpg