89 Comanche Pioneer Parts SOLD

barimpact

ALL PARTS EITHER BROKEN OR SOLD.

I got this Comanche as part of a package deal, and it is way too far gone to attempt to restore and look nice. It has no floor pan from rust, there's a crack in the unibody frame about 8 inches long where there's no floor, and it has a hillbilly lift kit. I will be getting it running and plan to just beat it up off road until it inevitably falls in half.

That said, it would be a shame for some of the MJ exclusive parts to go to waste. Parts I have:

-Tail lights: SOLD

-Side vents: SOLD

-Carpet piece that goes below the rear window: SOLD

-Full interior SOLD

-Misc badges SOLD

Must pay shipping separate for the small pieces and shipping costs over $30 on large items.

I'll sell pretty much anything that's not important to the truck running and driving. Truck is in Cincinnati, OH (45231) for anyone that wants to do local pick up, and I'm willing to ship things if I need to, but prefer not to ship items that would cost a fortune to put in the mail due to weight. Let me know what you want and offer a fair price. I'm happy to get pictures of parts after work of anything you may want/need.

20190612_130746.jpg

20190612_130758.jpg

20190612_131704.jpg

20190612_131713.jpg

20190612_131727.jpg

20190612_131847.jpg

20190614_150036.jpg

Classifieds

• Name a price for your item if you're selling something. Guess on a price if you have to. This is to promote openness and to keep weasels from playing members against each other. If you're parting out a whole truck, you don't need to list every little thing, but you must list prices for the larger items.
  • State where in the world the item is. Put it in the title non-compliance = your ad gets deleted!
  • When the item sells, put "SOLD!" in the title.
  • ZIP Codes can go in the description if needed.
  • Be nice to each other. :cheers: (and that includes no publicly denouncing someone's price. If you want to inform them that their price is too high, please do it in a PM.)

:L:

6 minutes ago, NHMJXJ said:

Classifieds

• Name a price for your item if you're selling something. Guess on a price if you have to. This is to promote openness and to keep weasels from playing members against each other. If you're parting out a whole truck, you don't need to list every little thing, but you must list prices for the larger items.
  • State where in the world the item is. Put it in the title non-compliance = your ad gets deleted!
  • When the item sells, put "SOLD!" in the title.
  • ZIP Codes can go in the description if needed.
  • Be nice to each other. :cheers: (and that includes no publicly denouncing someone's price. If you want to inform them that their price is too high, please do it in a PM.)

:L:

Thanks for the heads up, thread updated 

Archived