Pirate_Staz

Any Arizona Wheelers?

I'm located in the chandler/mesa area, anybody around that wants to start up a little group? PM me and maybe we can get something goin! I work at Central Christian Church in mesa which has a big parking lot for any meetups! :)

been a few months but i assure you me and eaglescout526 are still very much interested in finding you other AZ wheelers!

On 8/19/2019 at 8:30 PM, DesertRat1991 said:

I'm down in Tucson. Definitely looking forward to getting out more once the weather cools down. :waving:

ayyy another one! I'm in chandler :)

6 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

Well, @Pirate_Stazand I finally met up today. Picked up some Jeep parts and talked Jeeps for a bit till we had stuff to go do.

Was a fun filled day!

It was fun! gotta get some more guys to show up next time

I always suggest posting future meet ups int eh Pub as it gets more eyeballs. :L: 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:05 AM, Pete M said:

I always suggest posting future meet ups int eh Pub as it gets more eyeballs. :L: 

Thanks for the heads up will do! me and eaglescout are probably going to be doing another meetup here soon since he has some parts i want and I have some parts he wants so we'll be sure to put out a notice for when thats happening

October 27th is Jeep Jam here in AZ. If anyone is interested myself, eaglescout, and two other comanche friends of mine (they arent on this forum yet) are gonna be there so if anyone else is down here's the facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/airpark-dodge-chrysler-jeep/airpark-14th-annual-jeep-jam/512746976167266/