jdwillys

Need help with finding fuel injectors

Hello everyone. I’ve been procrastinating with fuel injector replacement. So I’ve been looking around for the Volvo 0280155746, “746” injectors. Brand new at the parts store is expensive. On eBay, looks like no-name brand is cheaper. But what I am having a hard time with is finding a reliable rebuilt set. Can someone please direct me to a person who sells them. I tried the names that I had previously ( thank you Neil), but having a difficult time with that now. Thank you for all the help.

Are you against going to to junk yard and pulling them on your own?  If you want to rebuild them it is very easy to do. Just a thought if you want to save some coin. 

Thank you kook , I may do that, but what I’m against is time.

I will definitely consider doing that if I cannot find a source. I am also getting ready to swap the radiator for an aftermarket one( I already switched over to open system). Any suggestions on brand, I see Quadratec has a few. Thanks again, Jim.

9 hours ago, jdwillys said:

Thank you kook , I may do that, but what I’m against is time.

I will definitely consider doing that if I cannot find a source. I am also getting ready to swap the radiator for an aftermarket one( I already switched over to open system). Any suggestions on brand, I see Quadratec has a few. Thanks again, Jim.

I have always just went down to the auto parts store and picked one up from there and they have life time warranty. 

10 hours ago, Ls2xjcomanche said:

That’s who I got mine from. Good quality product!

54ED0943-99EC-4E34-80F5-E0291F284984.jpeg

can't go wrong. I've got a set from him in one of my MJ with a 4.0 and a set in my gC with the 5.2. 

Don't gamble on FleaBay stuff. 

I bought mine on eBay from ld-autoparts nearly 2 years ago for $90 shipped.

Dan

Ordered a set of injectors, got them a couple days ago, had a chance to install them tonight. Took it for a spin, holy crap, what a difference! Thank you everyone who gave me advice.

For some reason I had a difficult time logging into the Cherokee forum to find jhc7399( could be because I suck at this whole computer/ social media thing), So as I was searching elsewhere I found them on line,( MotorMan fuel injector supply) I was able to call and speak to 

them directly. Ended up buying from them, I paid about 150. I wanted to buy from jhc7399, and wish I did, mainly because of the recommendations from here and as others said his price is less than 100. However, I am completely satisfied with Motor Man.