I was wanting to know where I could find these white-fade decals as seen on the truck below. It was a factory 86 modification I’m pretty sure?....

3527B2FC-E47D-4183-BD23-643B981BC239.jpeg

Never seen that stripe before.  Likely a dealer specific option.  The vast majority of stripes on these trucks were dealer stripes, not Chrysler stripes so it will be hard to track down if not impossible.

Do you also know where I might be able to find a long bed drop in liner for sale? I know that’s about impossible to find...

They pop up in the classifieds here occasionally.  Sometimes eBay or Craigslist.  That's about the only places you'll find them aside from getting extremely lucky at a junkyard.

yup.  Diligence and luck are needed to find a liner. :L:   But those tend to work eventually.  I found one for my MJ trailer that was only 20 miles from the house.  :banana:

@kaidenlem Contact Spencer at jeepsticker.com. He may be able to re-create that design for you. He re-created the factory stripes on my ‘86 and they came out awesome. Spencer is a very talented graphic designer and very easy to work with.

13 hours ago, kaidenlem said:

Do you also know where I might be able to find a long bed drop in liner for sale? I know that’s about impossible to find...

I've got one!jc2.jpg.ce1d65033c6a2ff695f380fb4a33cf49.jpg

Complete with no-drill clamps and screws...

No idea what it is worth or how to ship it without breaking the bank, but it's not going back in my truck (don't like over the rail liners)

40 minutes ago, 88comanchesurvivor said:

I've got one!jc2.jpg.ce1d65033c6a2ff695f380fb4a33cf49.jpg

No idea what it is worth or how to ship it without breaking the bank, but it's not going back in my truck (don't like over the rail liners)

Where are you located in the country? I am from southern Illinois

On 4/11/2019 at 2:41 PM, kaidenlem said:

Got a part number or source for these?  I've only got 1 and need 5 more.