jrl3

Will 3" lift in front and 2" in rear look right?

So I have some OME 2930 springs with the jks acos in front for what I think should be 3" with acos fully compressed.  

In the rear I'm getting GS Metric Ton military wrap leafs, supposedly good for 1/2" over stock (new leaf height).  And rocky road shackles good for 1.5".

Am I going to install this and have a reverse rake going on or should it be pretty level?

You should be fine. Most new springs sit a couple inches higher than advertised when new. With the shackle you should not have any rear squat for a long time.

I have the same springs and the ACOS.

You are going to be surprised at just how much the rear lifts. 

You'll likely be adjusting the ACOS to the rear height. 

Great, thanks guys, just what I was hoping to hear.  Its a SWB if that matters too.

Any idea if jk wheels with adapters would fit ok? With the stock 17" size @ 255/75/17 tires.  ~32"  I have some really nice recon wheels I'd love to use on it.

26 minutes ago, jrl3 said:

Great, thanks guys, just what I was hoping to hear.  Its a SWB if that matters too.

Any idea if jk wheels with adapters would fit ok? With the stock 17" size @ 255/75/17 tires.  ~32"  I have some really nice recon wheels I'd love to use on it.

32s on GS standard springs.

This is before the military wrap springs.......now sitting 1.25 inches higher.

But, I cut......you may not have to. 

S3sxime.jpg

Hey Driver, are them there flares Bushwhacker? Ima be cutting into my wells soon and would like something like your setup...