• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

@pago cruiser is down there to the east of Tucson. He’s not sellin but it’s another MJ guy down there. 

I’ve seen that he’s down this way. I’ll have to try to catch up with him at some point. 

1 minute ago, jdog said:

Ah Pete,  I was going to ask how he was able to store it sideways.  I could fit more vehicles in the yard if I knew his secret

Ratchet straps on the axles to the tie downs in the floor :wink:

• 2 months later...

I was just going through YouTube when some videos from the AMC Homecoming show in Kenosha popped up. This video starts with a walk around of my Comanche. There is also another Comanche around the 20 minute mark.

Its in a couple of other videos too, but none where it was actually walked around like in this one.

• 89 MJ changed the title to 89 Sportruck
7 minutes ago, jpnjake said:

More parts is never a bad thing :thumbsup:

This is true! And it goes to show that a project is never truly finished. I’ve had this truck 5 years and still don’t think I’m anywhere near done with it. 

2 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

This is true! And it goes to show that a project is never truly finished. I’ve had this truck 5 years and still don’t think I’m anywhere near done with it. 

They never really are. There’s never been a point where I’m searching to find something new to do to it

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can’t call it a pavement princess anymore. My parents took my mom’s JKU, my brother’s girlfriend’s family took their JKU and I took the MJ. Good times!

IMG_4338.jpeg.fb1a9e53c788b14361d338bfcc187aee.jpegIMG_4336.jpeg.17fd0c6cef3b8560d627403ca02523b3.jpegIMG_4337.jpeg.9d832ded94cc776c82d870288e7d857c.jpegIMG_4335.jpeg.b1890ccea719499c1dfcb1c782dd7b56.jpegIMG_4334.jpeg.aee7aa8e7c8d26be5904adbaacaf69f9.jpeg

56 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

You call them beauty marks damage? :applause:

No, the pinstriping is only minor now that it’s been washed. I was more worried about where I smashed the diff off of a rock :roflmao:

7 hours ago, NHMJXJ said:

That's such a nice truck.  That had to be painful.  I tweak when I think I see a scratch.   

Thank you. It wasn’t too painful, no cosmetic body damage was done aside from a couple of scratches. They can easily buffed out, you can’t even really see them unless you know they’re there. 

On 7/16/2023 at 9:10 PM, Pete M said:

armor, armor, armor.  :L: 

I don’t know, Pete. I’m thinking more along the lines of keeping this more as a daily driver and getting a wrangler for wheeling.