The sound of yesteryear. Nice throaty sound of a V8. Ragged idle when the engine is tuned for high performance.

8 hours ago, Manche757 said:

The sound of yesteryear. Nice throaty sound of a V8. Ragged idle when the engine is tuned for high performance.

It's a running machine. It has a pretty nasty cam in it. That plays hell with the fuel injection but it sounds oh so good!

Great looking truck
Thank you. It photos well but it is pretty rough.

Just missing an EGA sticker...😎 Looks and sounds good!

Just read your post on the new bumper and saw the J10 in the photos which reminded me of this thread on the truck.  I was actually looking for a J10 when I bought my ‘88 MJ.  There was a J20 in the neighborhood that piqued my interest, but it had some serious steel termite damage.  Never saw another one for sale in the area so I shifted my focus to Comanches.

That looks like a perfect driver because no one wants to daily drive a show truck.  Really like the engine sound.

You’re a lucky man to have a good friend AND a happy wife.  The last is the most important of the two!

Just missing an EGA sticker... Looks and sounds good!
Once my Marine Retired license plate comes in I'll be set.

Just read your post on the new bumper and saw the J10 in the photos which reminded me of this thread on the truck.  I was actually looking for a J10 when I bought my ‘88 MJ.  There was a J20 in the neighborhood that piqued my interest, but it had some serious steel termite damage.  Never saw another one for sale in the area so I shifted my focus to Comanches.
That looks like a perfect driver because no one wants to daily drive a show truck.  Really like the engine sound.
You’re a lucky man to have a good friend AND a happy wife.  The last is the most important of the two!
I am a lucky man. My friends are family and I cherish every one of them.

42 minutes ago, Keyav8r said:

I saw a J10 a couple of times near my house (haven't seen it since) that got me looking into Jeep trucks.  It is how I ultimately ended up with a MJ as well!