Jeep Driver

Control yourselves.......no drooling.

That is definitely drool worthy. I know what I am dreaming off tonight

I know Collins Bros Jeep in Texas also do a lot of resto work as well. Some of the Jeeps they WILL NOT BUY are Cherokees as well as Comanches. Just wondering why? Resale market? I can’t imagine that. Looking forward to this build though! At least Dennis didn’t use his ‘Holy Grail!!’ line like he usually does on Fast n Loud.

1 hour ago, 13 Legion said:

I know Collins Bros Jeep in Texas also do a lot of resto work as well. Some of the Jeeps they WILL NOT BUY are Cherokees as well as Comanches. Just wondering why? Resale market? I can’t imagine that. Looking forward to this build though! At least Dennis didn’t use his ‘Holy Grail!!’ line like he usually does on Fast n Loud.

Collins Bros, to my knowledge, is best know for resto work on CJs and Scramblers. 

that is a niiiiiiiice Jeep right there.  :drool:  

I got to ride in one of these just once, back in the mid-nineties.  Some friends of mine owned it.  They said they loved everything about it except for the fuel mileage.