1988 Jeep Cherokee part out NC

Blaine.D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 1989commanche said:

Have any grey sun visors that fit an 89

The sun visors I got the fabric is coming off of them and they will need to recovered. Is there anything else you are looking for?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, madog7200 said:

I didn't read through these 55 posts... is the dash still available? The vinyl piece that goes above the guages

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong, I assuming that you are talking about the dash pad. I need to double check to see what condition it's in and get photos. Please let me know if there's anything else you looking for besides the dash pad.

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, mbwarhorse said:

Intake air temp sensor and air box lid still available?

The air box (bottom and top) has been sold but I think I still have an intake air sensor. Just to clarify you are talking about the one on the intake manifold.

Blaine

The item arrived last night in good shape clean it up this morning and ready to be installed unfortunately its going rain so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow. So I was looking at your pictures of the Jeep engine and thought of a couple other parts.

I was looking at the throttle body I think I'm calling it by the right name the part that bolts onto the intake I could use it and the two motors that attach to it. Can you send me a PM on this?

Mine is working but where one of the motors bolt on, the top screw broke off flush so only have one holding the motor on.

2 hours ago, TOP said:

Blaine

The item arrived last night in good shape clean it up this morning and ready to be installed unfortunately its going rain so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow. So I was looking at your pictures of the Jeep engine and thought of a couple other parts.

I was looking at the throttle body I think I'm calling it by the right name the part that bolts onto the intake I could use it and the two motors that attach to it. Can you send me a PM on this?

Mine is working but where one of the motors bolt on, the top screw broke off flush so only have one holding the motor on.

Of course. Sending Pm :L:

• Blaine.D changed the title to 1988 Jeep Cherokee Heading to Scrapyard This Week P.O. NC

Archived