Black Dash Bezel, Air Deflector - TN

Minuit

Black Dash Bezel - $45 plus shipping

YefSiNGl.jpg

iU1uhsJl.jpg

d96iC5Tl.jpg

This is a black dash bezel that will be a direct fit all Cherokees and Comanches '84-'94, and will fit '95 and '96 dashes with some modification. It may or may not fit a '95 or '96 steering column. All screw holes and snap fits are present and in excellent condition. The hole for the radio is unmolested. Overall condition is excellent. I may or may not be able to find a piece for under the steering column. If I find one, I'll put it in the box.

Air Deflector (w/o console) - $25 plus shipping

F3Nyg32l.jpg

SVWWnXpl.jpg

Here is the air deflector that directs air to your feet if you don't have a full center console. Both screw holes are present, and the foam seal is present.

I'm located in Columbia, TN - ZIP code 38401. I'm willing to deliver these items within a reasonable distance. You'll receive a Jeremy's Radio Emporium style receipt. All parts are as-is and do not include fasteners unless photographed. If you want more pictures, please ask. If you have any questions about fitment or application, please ask.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, neohic said:

Pretty sure that bezel is for ‘84-94. In ‘95 the XJs got the air bag steering wheel and the bigger steering column covers.

Not harping on you. Just an observation. :beerchug:

I know the 96 dash bezel is a little different, not sure about '95. I do know they eliminated two of the snap fits on each side of the column for some reason. I have a '96 dash in my '91 and a brushed '87 dash bezel fit fine after re-adding the slots for the two snap fits. I'll add a note on the ad. Cheers :L:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived