Minuit

Assorted interior parts (in TN)

Briarwood Woodgrain Dash Bezel - $60 plus shipping

SnQG6Nsl.jpg

0zDI0DJl.jpg

BDZfAOGl.jpg

1RRCYqKl.jpg

(no truck, clock, aux cord, or radio included. Installed photo is for demonstration purposes only.)

This is the dash bezel from the '91 and '92 Cherokee Briarwood. It will fit all '84-'96 XJs and MJs, and has a dull finish as opposed to the much more common Cherokee Country version. All screw holes and snap fits are present and in excellent condition. The hole for the radio is unmolested. I briefly had this installed in my '91. I don't have a woodgrain piece for under the steering column, but I can supply you with a black one if you like.

Black Dash Bezel - $50 plus shipping

YefSiNGl.jpg

iU1uhsJl.jpg

d96iC5Tl.jpg

This is a black dash bezel for all Cherokees and Comanches '84-'96. All screw holes and snap fits are present and in excellent condition. The hole for the radio is unmolested. Overall condition is excellent. I may or may not be able to find a piece for under the steering column. If I find one, I'll put it in the box.

Air Deflector (w/o console) - $30 plus shipping

F3Nyg32l.jpg

SVWWnXpl.jpg

Here is the air deflector that directs air to your feet if you don't have a full center console. Both screw holes are present, and the foam seal is present.

Cordovan 3-spoke Horn Button - $25 plus shipping

4eNafhgl.jpg

abmutjpl.jpg

Here is a horn button for a 3-spoke steering wheel. As far as I know, it will fit all 3-spoke steering wheels but is correct for roughly pre-'92 trucks. The color is Cordovan. It is in very good condition overall, and all attaching clips are present.

I'm located in Columbia, TN - ZIP code 38401. I'm willing to deliver these items within a reasonable distance. You'll receive a Jeremy's Radio Emporium style receipt. All parts are as-is and do not include fasteners unless photographed. If you want more pictures, please ask. If you have any questions about fitment or application, please ask.