kryptronic

July 2019 Mid-Atlantic CC PowWow / All-Breeds Jeep Show

On 7/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, krustyballer16 said:

Can we post a list of people in the first post or somewhere so it's more collective?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Done.  Original post now contains everyone that's coming and should be correct as far as who is coming to the cookout, staying at my place, bringing an MJ, etc.

So I can camp in your yard? 4hrs may be a bit for mine but I’ll be driving it to work this week. Gives me something to push for.

13 hours ago, Fryedaddy said:

So I can camp in your yard? 4hrs may be a bit for mine but I’ll be driving it to work this week. Gives me something to push for.

Sure.  No problem.  Once you figure out your plans, PM me.

Trailer loaded with about 80% of what I'm bringing. You guys get first dibs. Theres really not much in there...c34685aa16eb946dea28482b0c8e0cf2.jpgf5904d2f92b9afb85d1efc4de74942b7.jpg57ab18fa67d32ea6ffa7abcd9b854035.jpg

And also again, now that theres a lot of people staying at Nick's, I'll have my 10 month old son there for the weekend. So if you're allergic to babies, sorry boutcha. Lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I know you requested a post back if I’m coming, but i’m Posting anyway.  Over the last year or so I’ve had some communication with several of the members here and was really hoping I could fit this into my schedule.  Work has been crazy busy and it’s not slowing down.  The good news is that I’m retiring at the end of 2020. The bad news is that I’m not going to make it to this show.

I’ll be checking in with Saveeveryjeep and Krustyballer when they get back to see what parts they scored or have left.

I’ll be bale to drive my MJ by the end of this year so plan / hope to see some of you next year!

Hey @krustyballer16 when do you plan on leaving? One of the ways I can go takes me pretty close to you. Was hoping I could convoy up for at least part of the ride up there. I'm thinking leaving early Friday morning, but I'm flexible.