Pete M

I needed a laugh... :)

2 hours ago, JMO413 said:

This was my truck when I bought it. Now just the steering wheel sticky note is required.

Joe (Maveric) didn't like the newer column we installed, because it put the wheel off NINETY DEGREES....

4 hours ago, JustEmptyEveryPocket said:

My version of this would do something like: "If you've never patted your dashboard and muttered positive encouragements, then obviously you never drove a 4 cylinder through the mountains with a strong headwind"

That was a bad day . . . .

HaHa! I can relate to that. Hyundai Stellar full of family through the Rocky Mountains Makes for one of my burned in childhood memories.

Here's another one to add to the list "Thank you for not popping out of third gear today" Ah the good old Ba10/5 :fistshake2:Thankfully soon I wouldn't need to worry anymore about that issue. 

4 hours ago, Blaine.D said:

Here's another one to add to the list "Thank you for not popping out of third gear today" Ah the good old Ba10/5 :fistshake2:Thankfully soon I wouldn't need to worry anymore about that issue. 

You actually use 3rd gear? I thought it was there for show only. Rev to 4k in 2nd gear, hop it over into 4th and cruise on . . . .

it's a vid on fb so I'm not sure if this will work for everyone, but here goes:

one of these got screwed.  the other not so much

104794024_895981960904764_6740346439791645945_o.jpg

I've gone down stainless steel slides on military housing playgrounds that, on a hot day, felt like sliding over one of those.

On a similar note, I rode down the aforementioned slide on my Mighty Tonka Yellow Dump Truck. Broke all four wheels on landing.