Toph (toff)

jdog

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Attempted to install wj lca, that's was a no go, old ones went back in. I did however install the bucket seat trim and looked at the air dam I got from eaglescout526. Probably won't get to do anything else to it for a couple days, tomorrows project lca on a neon.

After getting the arms to install body side, the axle side would not line up, it would hit the mounting brackets of the lower control arm and keep it a half-inch from lining up. don't think the axle twisted cause the old one went right back in

welp I lied, I fixed the reverse lights, I installed the trans fuse. picked up a transfer case skid plate and a passenger side floor mat. also located a good drivers side check strap

interesting.  others have installed WJ arms without trimming.  and yet others have have great difficulty lining up the holes for just the stock arms.  I wonder what the difference is...   :thinking:

Installed check strap, found old one was still good but had a broken ear and damaged spot on the door, found weld cracking on upper hinge. will fix at a later date Performed c101 elimination and installed correct exhaust mount, also adjusted exhaust pipes, with that it has eliminated a rattle :banana:. Installed engine bay wiring harness for a/c. no pictures cause you all know what it looks like

• 3 weeks later...