Getting the bed prepped for U-Pol next weekend - weather permitting. Etching primer then adhesive promoter. Only want to do this once....Ran out of primer. More on the way. One can from U-Pol did most of the underside of the bed, which is pretty good. This bed will never rot when I am finished!!

20190217_163845.jpg

20190217_163843.jpg

Primed Clutch and brake pedal assembly, just need to paint gloss black then ready for rebuild with new plastic bushings Really liking the Eastwood 2K ceramic aerosol paints and primers. Lay down really well. Not cheap but appear to be really strong. Now I needĀ  to mock up the pedals in the firewall and drill the holes for the clutch master cylinder. Part of the Auto to AX15 conversion. Luckily Jeep put dimpleĀ markings in the firewall for the holes. So it is pretty easy to align properly. Didn't get it right on my current Jeep. Cost me a broken master cylinder due to the pedal being slightly misaligned.

20190209_173232.jpg

20190209_173236.jpg

20190218_000434.jpg

Love those guys at Team Cherokee. A wonderland of hard to find parts, not always the cheapest but they have some really rare stuff. Clips and Fasteners are great for cheap Jeep clips and fasteners. And not forgetting the Meanlemons battery cables!!

20190211_224143.jpg