should I bring back the 3x5 CC stickers?

Pete M

update: I've found jpeg versions of the images. :banana:  still hunting for the ai files.   once I've got usable files I'll start a new poll to get a feel for how many of each I should order. 

EasyFind is great search engine for your computer to find files.

I’d like to see a version with some more realistic/beefy tires. I do graphic design so I’d be happy to mock up a couple versions if anyone else is interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, moparbrown said:

EasyFind is great search engine for your computer to find files.

that only works if you know the name of the files... and they exist. :doh:  turns out they didn't.  I never had ai files for these particular images, but I was able to secure some better quality images from the old sticker company. :L:props to them for holding on to them for so long. :beerchug:  we'll see how well they work for the new guy soon.

Moparbrown, feel free to try something with images in the first post.  :L:  doesn't hurt to try, right?

10 hours ago, moparbrown said:

I’d like to see a version with some more realistic/beefy tires. I do graphic design so I’d be happy to mock up a couple versions if anyone else is interested?

The thing is, the version is Pete's images is basically our official (or quasi-official) logo at this point. Another image might be more realistic (for those who have huge tires), but it won't be representative of the Comanche Club as an organization.

I went through this years ago with the old Javelin/AMX Sports Car Club of Connecticut. We had a logo, using the outline of the state of Connecticut infilled with the red, white, and blue colors of AMC. At one point we needed to get new decals made up. While the officers were getting prices, one of the members (who was a vice-president of a Fortune 500 company, and a very self-important asshat) took things into his own hands and had his graphics department make up a bunch. The problem was, they didn't use our design -- they came up with their own design. They got the shape of the state wrong, the arrangement of the colors within the outline wrong, the used the wrong type font -- and they didn't use the correct AMC colors. So, to summarize -- they were crap.

I completely understand Eagle. I think the truck is great and don't mind the font, the tires just seem to be lacking from my view. I did a couple rough concepts. (really rough without .ai files) Just some ideas. Criticize away! Also, If nobody can find .ai files I would be willing to try to recreate the logo so the club has vector files.

comancheclub_bigtire-01.jpg

On 1/20/2019 at 1:21 AM, moparbrown said:

I completely understand Eagle. I think the truck is great and don't mind the font, the tires just seem to be lacking from my view. I did a couple rough concepts. (really rough without .ai files) Just some ideas. Criticize away! Also, If nobody can find .ai files I would be willing to try to recreate the logo so the club has vector files.

comancheclub_bigtire-01.jpg

Of these I like the last because it looks kinda like mine. 

BB9454FD-B57C-4EF6-8829-C92CB16641DB.jpeg

On 1/20/2019 at 4:21 AM, moparbrown said:

If nobody can find .ai files I would be willing to try to recreate the logo so the club has vector files.

give me an email address and I'll send over the best I've got.  plus it would be awesome if we can get it tweaked to somehow match Don's. 

comancheclub_bigtire-01.jpg.f30720fdb95db7682c931e228ab6ea88.jpg

1 and 2!

1989 Base
4.0 L
Auto
Long bed
2WD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...