Street comanche #53

Maybe unestimated . I don't what part of poor people don't understand. My life depended on my comanche getting me 2 work and off streets of ATL. I buy parts when don't need them ex. HSPV

taillights, oem bumper, parts exclusive 2 comanche. These are strong reliable pickups that make me money with none of that cel light crap. It's gone 2 be long long time b4 #53 see ashfault because I got other comanches that needs more attn.

I honestly don't think these Street Comanches are worth a thing, save maybe #1 of them.

I hope not to hurt any feelings, but a body kit on a truck doesn't make it special.

I should put a plaque on the glovebox of my '88.  It's #3 of 5 (so far) that were owned and worked on by the legendary DirtyComanche!

IMO, all they are and all they'll ever be is a curiosity. I think it's cool that exactly 100 of them existed and that they have individual numbers, but they have no value to me other than that. If you're banking your fortunes on the unproven value of a "rare"  automobile that was made as a collectible, you're absolutely crazy. That truck won't ever be worth 10k as a Street Comanche. It'll only ever be worth 10k on its own merits. Do a fantastic job bringing it back to life and MAYBE it'll be worth that much.

For what it's worth, if my '91 was a SC, I would have taken the body kit off pretty much right away.

don't want 2 hurt any feelings here on CC. My comanches are work horses.  There excellent for moving heavy trailers to my front yard . To be retrieved by my 17 3500 Larime. I've got a comanche in driveway that's on her 8th owner and pushing 285000 on clock. This is the truck that I got when homeless. I did everything I could 2 keep her running. I'm not an idiot when comes 2 equipment. I don't need any of these trucks anymore. I JUST WANT THEM . 

People will pay 10k 4 an Atv,

Saving money is just as important as earning. I've got a lifetime supply of atv's that are street legal MJ 

Just wanna say been down a long rd myself but never have been givin much for free or homeless have didnt pay for Haven’t paid for my jeeps spent 21 in prison Jonny Cash but my life’s good have plenty of jeeps An house An parts An spare for good ppl would be good if you got off your street Comanche 

anys pics 

Best of luck sir sammullins

On 1/20/2019 at 6:28 AM, sammullins2@gmail.com said:

I'm dirt poor.

What a bizarre thread...

For those keeping score "dirt poor" actually means:

2017 Laramie,

3 Comanches,

SS Chevelle,

a brand new Miller welder,

...and at least 1 go cart.

#firstworldproblems

But honestly, that truck looks like it needs 10k worth of work to make it worth 8k. Can't fault a guy for swinging for the fences though. Good luck.

don't want 2 hurt any feelings here on CC. My comanches are work horses.  There excellent for moving heavy trailers to my front yard . To be retrieved by my 17 3500 Larime. I've got a comanche in driveway that's on her 8th owner and pushing 285000 on clock. This is the truck that I got when homeless. I did everything I could 2 keep her running. I'm not an idiot when comes 2 equipment. I don't need any of these trucks anymore. I JUST WANT THEM . 

People will pay 10k 4 an Atv,

Saving money is just as important as earning. I've got a lifetime supply of atv's that are street legal MJ 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...