Street comanche #53

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here's the story on comanche 53. My Old man told me 2 years ago that his friend died in California. He had chevelle ss and jeep comanche. Nobody wanted these vehicles in his family. So my dad had the vehicles shipped to Ga. My pop told me again " hey got a jeep comanche "  I'm like ok good 4 you old man I'm an aw4 4x4 man. Pop is 77 years old and I didn't listen much as a kid and really don't listen now. That's probably why he's got money and I don't.  Went to his farm to beg 4 money and seen jeep comanche with ground effects. I've never seen nothing like it . Since nobody wanted truck it got used as a farm truck. Now I'm begging 4 truck . My pop took my brand new Miller welder generator and hypertherm 30xp 4 trade. Its going 2 be 500 2 3d print missing ground effects pieces.  I'm dirt poor  and got 2 4x4 aw4 manches that I'll let got before I let #53 go 4 nothing.

So #53 fell into disrepair because no one knew what it was. You came across it and thought it looked cool so you begged to have it, still having no idea what it was. Now that you know what it is you see dollar signs in your future. You are somehow "dirt poor" but have at least 3 Comanches now sitting around. You got #53 for "nothin" but you'll be damned if someone who can truly appreciate it will get any kind of deal. So you have put a "I have no clue what this is really worth" price on it hoping someone will throw a lot of cash your way.

That about sum it up?

If it was in pristine shape or fully restored, it might bring that level of cash.  If it was cleaned up and got some basic repairs to make for a nice driver, it might bring 4 or 5.  maybe.  :dunno:

being unique and having great value aren't always the same thing. 

4 hours ago, sammullins2@gmail.com said:

Ok here's the story on comanche 53. My Old man told me 2 years ago that his friend died in California. He had chevelle ss and jeep comanche. Nobody wanted these vehicles in his family. So my dad had the vehicles shipped to Ga. My pop told me again " hey got a jeep comanche "  I'm like ok good 4 you old man I'm an aw4 4x4 man. Pop is 77 years old and I didn't listen much as a kid and really don't listen now. That's probably why he's got money and I don't.  Went to his farm to beg 4 money and seen jeep comanche with ground effects. I've never seen nothing like it . Since nobody wanted truck it got used as a farm truck. Now I'm begging 4 truck . My pop took my brand new Miller welder generator and hypertherm 30xp 4 trade. Its going 2 be 500 2 3d print missing ground effects pieces.  I'm dirt poor  and got 2 4x4 aw4 manches that I'll let got before I let #53 go 4 nothing.

How many miles are on the truck?

Got any pictures of the interior, rear bumper and tailgate?

101000  on clock on #53 . Been around comanches  since 2009. Want take much to get back in top pristine condition. The reason I have other comanches because idiot sold 2 me for nothing . After I told them vehicle was worth more.

black comanche just made me 50 dollars an hour this morning. When I buy MJ,s first thing I look for is body straightness  and floor integrity.  I could care less about drive train .

1 hour ago, sammullins2@gmail.com said:

I'll get 10k or better .#53 avg 137 psi test . I never seen a body that straight and all sheet metal. Poor thing has r12 refrigerant remnant. Yeah I gave up some tools 4 her, but she's going 2 barratte Jackson when done. 

I think you are overestimating what you have.