Paypal

saveevryjp1998

My policy is to ship to the address that's on file. If that's not the right address and the buyer doesn't catch it in time, tough doo-doo. It's not my responsibility to ensure that someone can punch in the correct address. This has happened only a couple times, but both times were genuine mistakes and they got their stuff without any intervention required from me. I would never re-ship something on my own dime due to the buyer's mistake. If that's what you're doing, you're far too kind! Now if I screw up, I make it right with the customer. But the customer should be expected to pull their weight too.

With that being said, I sell relatively expensive things in relatively small numbers, and usually to people that I already have some kind of relationship with - so by the time money changes hands, any misunderstandings have usually been figured out.

If I don't ship to the address on the paypal account, I learned I'm at fault according to paypal policy. So verify or not, I will not do it any longer for I have been burned both ways now multiple times. I have also been too nice and paid to ship items twice. I will add I started paying out of pocket more for signature confirmation to avoid this and cover my but even further with paypal and the dishonest.