Comanche Club Apparel

amsuco

Amazon has been busy rejecting just as many of our submissions as they have been accepting.  And they are the very same designs.  That's a bump in the road that I'm working on.  I noticed that we have two sweatshirts approved, but they aren't showing up in the Amazon catalog for some reason.  I'll work on that too.  But for right now, here are the links if you would like to check them out: 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KJVQV7P

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KJVQV7H

• Pete M pinned this topic

As of right now we have (3) long-sleeve shirt designs/colors available and (2) sweatshirt options.  I'm still trying to get hoodies and some other designs/colors accepted.  I'll let the club know when they are available.  (Which will be when Amazon stops being so darn stupid.)

The good news is that everything currently available can be found by searching Amazon for "Comanche Club" (use quotation marks).  When I first get a design accepted, it can take awhile to work it's way through the Amazon catalog and become visible.  Everything they have accepted so far has been there long enough now to be showing up without having to do a search through my brand name.

Hey guys. I can put some things together as well, but my skills are very limited.

I am going to keep messing with designs as I enjoy it anyhow.

I get my stickers printed at Sticker Mule. They are not the cheapest, but are of great quality and they hold up very well. I have gotten a lot of stickers printed through them for a small personal business. I can also get quotes for digitally or screen printed shirts here locally.

Let me know what you guys think and I will see what else I can come up with. Here is a quickie I did this evening: I don't necessarily like how the website is displayed, but I wanted to keep the text as close to "American Motors" as possible.

mj6G7Kd.jpg

7 hours ago, DDJeep89 said:

I got my long sleeve tee shirt in the mail yesterday. Looks good!

I'm glad you like it!  If anybody isn't happy when they get their item, please be sure to let me know what the issue is through CC.  Amazon will take returns of course, but they won't share with me what the complaint was.  (Unless you choose to leave negative feedback.  And I'm really hoping that nobody ends up being that unhappy.)

On the other hand, if you're pleased with your purchase, feel free to leave feedback on Amazon to clue in the next member as to what your impressions are.

I haven't ordered anything yet myself.  One of my reasons for doing this is because I want some CC apparel too.  But I'm going to hold off on making a purchase for now.  Any item I submit will have 180 days to sell.  If there isn't a sale by then, Amazon will pull it down.  I'm not terribly picky, so if we get close to the deadline on any of these, I'll try to grab one of those to keep the item available.  I can wait that much longer.  After all, this is my baby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, GreasemonkeySC said:

Got my long sleeve T! emoji16.pngemoji16.png

Excellent.  I take it you're happy!  Feedback on Amazon is always appreciated.  Not necessary, but appreciated.  Any design submitted has 180 days to sell.  If it hasn't sold at least once in that amount of time, Amazon removes it from their catalog.  Anytime I see feedback has been left, I know that particular design is "safe" and should stay in the Amazon catalog forever.

Yesterday I submitted the hoodie designs without the ".com" again.  We'll see if they are accepted this time around.

Just a reminder for anybody looking for CC apparel.  Go to Amazon and search for "Comanche Club".  If you don't put it in quotes, all kinds of unrelated products will show up in your search results.

I must have done something wrong, because this is the only apparel that came up for me:

https://www.amazon.com/Sedrinuo-Sexy-Sleeve-Dresses-Women/dp/B073GW4LX7/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?keywords="comanche+club"&qid=1548004291&sr=8-1-fkmr1

It looks nice, but it doesn't come in my size, and I don't think I can really pair it with anything else I own anyway. 

7 hours ago, gogmorgo said:

I must have done something wrong, because this is the only apparel that came up for me:

https://www.amazon.com/Sedrinuo-Sexy-Sleeve-Dresses-Women/dp/B073GW4LX7/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?keywords="comanche+club"&qid=1548004291&sr=8-1-fkmr1

It looks nice, but it doesn't come in my size, and I don't think I can really pair it with anything else I own anyway. 

Thanks for the link.  I think I'm interested, whether the dress comes with that or not! :brows:

I just tried your CC search myself on a couple different devices.  I can't duplicate what you came up with.  Amazon's system must be having a bad day.  But it sure is good for a laugh!  (Maybe if you had the right shoes...)

Well I didn't search on the us Amazon page initially, I searched on Amazon.ca and when that brought up nothing I just changed the .ca to .com. Usually that will work (or at least in reverse) but I guess not so much this time. 

And given you can pair Doc Martens with anything, maybe I do have the shoes to go with... it would be a sight to behold. Although as I mentioned I did take a peak at the sizing and well, to put it mildly I suspect you'd behold a little more than you'd want to.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with someone at Amazon who I take to be reasonably high-level.  And I pretty much hung up on him, because he was just wasting my time.

I don't want anyone thinking that I've just gotten lazy with this.  Since the beginning, it's been hit-and-miss in regards to getting our CC designs approved.  The very same designs have been both accepted and rejected.  Sometimes I can sneak something through, but the vast majority of the time I get shot down and have to start the process all over again.  So far we don't have any t-shirts, and there are still a few hoodies that I want to make available.  That may, or may not, EVER happen.  But I'm going to keep trying.  The most those dumb@sses can do is shut down my Merch account.  Even if we reach that extreme, it shouldn't affect the CC designs that are already listed in the Amazon catalog.

I still love the idea of using Amazon for our shirts.  It's probably the most convenient way to make them available.  It's just been much more of an ordeal getting the designs accepted than I ever dreamed it could be.  If at any point something else gets accepted, I'll be sure to let the club know.  

On a positive note, Amazon is dropping prices on long sleeve t's, sweatshirts and hoodies.  I was just getting ready to resubmit some hoodies and caught the change in policy that came about Jan. 30th.  They will be doing the change themselves on existing designs, on a rolling basis.  So I don't know for sure how long it will take to show up.  But it's coming.  The price on hoodies will drop from $32.48 to $25.05.  As pissed as I am at Amazon over the difficulties getting our designs approved, I have to give them credit for this change.  It's always nice to save a few bucks.

Short-sleeve t's will go up in price.  But we don't have any of those available yet anyway.

• 3 weeks later...