Comanche Club Apparel

amsuco

EDIT: this is the last post in the thread with updated options and numbers: :L:

I'm happy to report that we finally have a short sleeve T-shirt available.  I submitted 4 designs to Amazon a few days ago and they only shot 3 of them down.  I'm calling that a win!

With the exception of the new short sleeve shirt, all of the existing designs have had sales now and should be available on Amazon forever.  However, when I pulled up our CC designs just recently I noticed that a couple of them weren't showing up for some reason.  But it gave me a thought.  Below is a list of what styles we have available, and the identifying number on Amazon (the ASIN) that should pull up the product detail page regardless of what silliness Amazon's search engine is doing at the moment.  I'll update this list when, and if, more items become available.

Designs with ".com":

Sweatshirt with Black Logo - B07L691CX5

Sweatshirt with White Logo - B07KJVQV7H

Long Sleeve T with Black Logo - B07KH1M8LQ

Long Sleeve T with White Logo - B07KBNXW2M

Hoodie with Black Logo on Front - B07LBPBZGC

Hoodie with White Logo on Front - B07LBDFJTP

Hoodie with Black Logo on Back - B07MCZ1D7D

Hoodie with White Logo on Back - B07MNBZ5G8

Short Sleeve T with White Logo on Front - B07T9NMGFY

Short Sleeve T with Black Logo on Front - B0837L7FS5

Designs without ".com":

Sweatshirt with Black Logo - B07L5YS2X6

Sweatshirt with White Logo - B07KJVQV7P

Long Sleeve T with Black Logo - B07KH83534 

Long Sleeve T with White Logo - B07L69BL6M

Hoodie with Black Logo on Front - B081V2NYX5

Hoodie with White Logo on Front - B081V2HZ1X

Hoodie with Black Logo on Back - B081TTV7F2

Hoodie with White Logo on Back - B081TVVYGJ

Zip Hoodie with White Logo on Back - B081V2HP61

Zip Hoodie with White Logo Front and Back - B084KTZQ4V

Short Sleeve T with White Logo on Front - B07TTF4M1T

Short Sleeve T with Black Logo on Front - B0837L5Q4T

Hey Guys,

I got the OK from Pete to put out feelers, so I'm looking for your input.  I have an Amazon Merch (Amazon's Merchandise division) account.  I'm offering to make items available at my cost with the Comanche Club logo and/or designs on them.  What I have access to right now are: Premium T-Shirts, Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Pullover Hoodies, and Pop-Sockets (those little buttons that attach to the back of your smart phone)  Amazon also has "Standard" T-Shirts, but I'm concerned that they might be "cheap", so I'm not offering those up.  Any of the items listed would be available for purchase directly through Amazon.

Personally, I like the logo that's on the business card.  But what would YOU be interested in enough to spend some money on it?  I can always add designs and clothing options later.  So what you would be interested in "soon" is more valuable to me than what you might consider "later".  If you give me your input, I'll work with Pete and we'll see what's doable.

Ron

I'm down for a new zipper hoodie in dark green. :D   my old ones are showing their age.

the main logo (with the truck) and the new ComancheClub (both in plain and in website form) are really the only images I have that are good enough quality to be used.  (and I'm still hunting for my image files of the latter 2)

I appreciate all the input!  Pete and I are corresponding.  I can get the items made, I just can't make the designs myself because I'm not really a "graphics" guy.  I'll take a look at the files that Pete can send my way and see what we can do.  Please feel free to keep giving me your ideas/suggestions/requests.  I'll be back with updates whenever there is something to report.

I would absolutely be in for a sweatshirt in either pull over or zipper and t-shirts.  Looking for long-sleeved shirts as well all as soon as they are available.  I'm 3x or 2x long so hopefully you have bigger sizes that don't shrink much.  Do you have any idea what the cost would be? 

2 hours ago, 87MJTIM said:

I’m sorry, that looks like a YJ. 

Shorten the grill teeth and put turn lights under the headlights. Also, 8 or 10 slots not 7

Yeah, I agree... it was just a starting point. I will keep working on it. I might start from scratch, instead of using the original CJ one, or whatever it is supposed to be.

Just now, amsuco said:

I guess this might be a good point to mention that I have to be REALLY careful about anything trademarked.  I don't want to get spanked by Amazon (or sued by Fiat).

Agreed. You may want to use the original CC logo, or something similar for Amazon. Not trying to derail your train, just getting creative here. Will keep the trademark in mind.

10 minutes ago, MeanLemons said:

Ew no.   A YJ grille for a ComancheClub shirt? No thanks. 

It was a mock-up to see if the idea was of any interest. I'm working on one with a real MJ grille now. We can always use the regular CC logo if this idea doesn't make the grade.

These are the prices I'm seeing on Amazon as of today.  This is my cost, but you will still be responsible for shipping.  If you have Amazon Prime, I guess shipping would be free.

Premium short sleeve - $15.13

Long Sleeve T - $20.49

Sweatshirt - $29.74

Pullover Hoodie - $34.32

Popsockets - $12.43

• Pete M pinned this topic