Kjell

Comanche noob

On 4/8/2019 at 1:07 PM, Kjell said:

So finaly found some Volvo/bosch injectors(0280 155 746),ended up snitching them out of a volvo that the guy at the junkyard drove to work with... still warm:))

Installed injectors and scrapped the c101 connector at the same time :banana:

I can't say what made the biggest difference connector or the injectors, 

Maybe I woke up some sensor that fell asleep ,can say it runs great much smoother and better gasresponse :L:

I have same fuel injector u have, love it had it for about 3 years with zero plm and smooth run ever since! Love it! Now meanlemons TB bored is coming soon! Can't wait and see how big different along with 99+ intake and new header with flowmaster super 44 muffler. :jammin:

:popcorn:Interesting! MJXJjeepgy you must report the result:brows: intend to drill/bore mine too, have a friend who has machines for this and I found a TB on the junkyard.

First i was going to use the HO TB and an adapter but changed  when I measured the difference and made a adapter plate renix TB/ 91+ HO intake dident find any 99+

:))This is getting addictive :laugh: Looking at Pete M 's new Mj ... now i need a 2wd stick whit a STROKER engin:comancheB:

4 hours ago, Kjell said:

:popcorn:Interesting! MJXJjeepgy you must report the result:brows: intend to drill/bore mine too, have a friend who has machines for this and I found a TB on the junkyard.

First i was going to use the HO TB and an adapter but changed  when I measured the difference and made a adapter plate renix TB/ 91+ HO intake dident find any 99+

:))This is getting addictive :laugh: Looking at Pete M 's new Mj ... now i need a 2wd stick whit a STROKER engin:comancheB:

Sure i will! 

Found a Gem Top  think it's for MJ ,was mounted on another Comanche and fit's okey 

Nice with two versions of the same Truck, here is the bad weather version:L:

IMG_20190415_122946.jpg