Parts from a 91 2dr XJ in Victoria BC Canada

Pile29

Parting out a 91 Jeep cherokee 4wd. Will get more specs when I'm home from work.

Not available: seat mounts, fender, tires, mirrors, lights, dash.

Everything else is available.

Let me know what you need and I'll let you know the condition. I have 2 weeks to get rid of it. Would like to have it stripped and gone sooner than that.

If posting here is absolutely not permitted please let me know and I will remove this.

Will post more pictures when I'm home from work.5e267ee493178e454de218e147a94868.jpg

1991 Eliminator

4L 6CYL

2WD

built October 1990

19 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

That looks like it's in fantastic shape.  Sell it as a whole, someone will buy it whether you have a title or not.  Just price it to sell and this gem will go to a good home. 

Yeah -- 2-door Cherokees don't grow on trees ...

What shape are the bucket seats in? Console? What color interior?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The seats need a good clean. I also have a full length centre console that I pulled from my comanche.143f5e4c950fc49895ef36bd518c2eba.jpg588dca1b4e1c9daa07a0ee59157ba198.jpg5958b0631653a3b7e677c773177aeb57.jpg

1991 Eliminator
4L 6CYL
2WD
built October 1990

Okay prices that I currently have. Sorry it took so long. Hectic couple of days.

Seats - 100 for all (will go at them with the upholstery cleaner)

Dash - 40

Centre console - half 10 full 20

Carpet - can cut down to fit a comanche - 40

Suspension - need to check condition - 50

Seatbelts - 20 each

Cluster - 20

Any engine parts let me know and I will let you know price once i can take a look at the specific part and see the condition. It has some electrical gremlins apparently.

Possibly have a local buyer for the front axle and drive shaft. Still toying with the idea of keeping the 4wd set up to put on my truck at some point but if you want it shoot me an offer.

I drive truck for FedEx so will see if I can get a discount on shipping on Monday.

I will post more pictures once it warms up outside and the puppy calms down.

1991 Eliminator

4L 6CYL

2WD

built October 1990

I get the whole ‘ hasn’t run in a year’ thing but.... You have a 2dr 5spd 4x4!!!!!!!!! What issues does this have that forces a part out?? Your business for sure, I’m just asking. Does it have engine, trans issues? Is the frame beyond repair?  From your pics it looks pretty clean. If I wasn’t 1800 miles away I’d take it off your hands whole. In the Midwest by me you’d get a fair price I’m sure. Just venting.... cause the XJs by me that are for sale are beat to s&:t most of the time!

I get the whole ‘ hasn’t run in a year’ thing but.... You have a 2dr 5spd 4x4!!!!!!!!! What issues does this have that forces a part out?? Your business for sure, I’m just asking. Does it have engine, trans issues? Is the frame beyond repair?  From your pics it looks pretty clean. If I wasn’t 1800 miles away I’d take it off your hands whole. In the Midwest by me you’d get a fair price I’m sure. Just venting.... cause the XJs by me that are for sale are beat to s&:t most of the time!

I don't know if it has any engine or transmission problems. I would absolutely love to keep it. I bought it for 300 with the intention of using it for some parts on my comanche. My partner and I don't need more vehicles (currently theres 6, only 2 run reliably). I also don't have alot of money to spend on my truck and I want to make sure it's in the best shape I can get it.  

Ideally I would love to see it live on.

1991 Eliminator

4L 6CYL

2WD

built October 1990

7 hours ago, 13 Legion said:

In the Midwest by me you’d get a fair price I’m sure. Just venting.... cause the XJs by me that are for sale are beat to s&:t most of the time!

Agreed!! I recently sold my clean bodied, solid floored (rocker rust only) 2dr here in central Iowa for way less than I should have.  Everything I see for sale or driven around is Swiss cheese. 

You only paid $300??? List it for $600 whole and it will be gone tomorrow!  Why can't you be in the US!?!? Id give you more than that for it running or not if it's as solid as it looks. 
Well the free healthcare is nice up here.....

1991 Eliminator
4L 6CYL
2WD
built October 1990

The seats need a good clean. I also have a full length centre console that I pulled from my comanche.143f5e4c950fc49895ef36bd518c2eba.jpg588dca1b4e1c9daa07a0ee59157ba198.jpg5958b0631653a3b7e677c773177aeb57.jpg

1991 Eliminator
4L 6CYL
2WD
built October 1990

Thanks man.. the seats look dirty bit still pretty good, could you check on a shipping estimate to Texas.. 77354

Are there any fabric tears?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Archived